Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• oops.jpeg
    oops.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 91
2mins any from Devon. Only thing in red was the trailer. 7 Lucky folks will have a good weekend or next week.

Attachments

• 8F1042F8-B30A-45F4-87AC-9617FD7DD3C0.jpeg
    8F1042F8-B30A-45F4-87AC-9617FD7DD3C0.jpeg
    451.2 KB · Views: 73
  • A6799682-6C4E-4002-AD6B-0E3E14C683D0.jpeg
    A6799682-6C4E-4002-AD6B-0E3E14C683D0.jpeg
    416.1 KB · Views: 58
  • B0468DE7-31E1-49C8-8C30-F01B508B33F4.jpeg
    B0468DE7-31E1-49C8-8C30-F01B508B33F4.jpeg
    363.9 KB · Views: 64
  • AE0E9462-9CC7-4879-8F6B-428A2445A86B.jpeg
    AE0E9462-9CC7-4879-8F6B-428A2445A86B.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 59
I just received a call from an operations manager and my SA. I am trading in my wife’s old Mercedes which is registered in her name. He asked me to send a copy of her drivers license and reminded me that she needs to be present at time of delivery.
i asked him why he needed info now. He said they are so busy now that he wanted to make sure my delivery went smoothly. He told Me they are expecting a bunch of cars soon at My SC. He told me they were expecting mine in the shipment l!!!!
i asked when I should expect delivery and he said very soon without giving me a commitment date.
I told him that I read that the white interiors are going to be delayed. He told me that was bs and to stop reading the rumors on internet.

I emailed him a copy of wife’s drivers license. 5 minutes later he called me back and said now everything is in order and I should expect to hear from soon.

don’t know if any of it is true or not. But I am a little hopeful. I have had my hopes crushed before so my expectation level is not very high.
My account still shows estimated delivery - July.

so I will wait and refresh and now answer any phone calls that come in as his number was not recognized by my phone.

I take offense to that statement. Doesn't he know that everything put on TMC is one step below truth and one step above speculation.

Wow, I actually got a text message from Tesla!! Just 8 minutes ago!

“Tesla Update - We expect your Model S to be built and delivered within the next few weeks. We will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment.

We appreciate your patience with shifting delivery timing and look forward to delivering your Model S soon.”

EDIT: I don’t think it means anything. Someone in the other thread who currently has an ETA of September also got it.

Last edited:

“Tesla Update - We expect your Model S to be built and delivered within the next few weeks. We will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment.

We appreciate your patience with shifting delivery timing and look forward to delivering your Model S soon.”

EDIT: I don’t think it means anything. Someone in the other thread who ordered in September also got it.
Got the same text. What’s a few weeks in Tesla time anyway.

EDIT: I don’t think it means anything. Someone in the other thread who ordered in September also got it.
No text for this guy. :(

A lot of us got hit with that (look at my history)... I was told a car in June by Tesla agent + a text message... then woke up to an August update for the first time.

EDIT: I don’t think it means anything. Someone in the other thread who currently has an ETA of September also got it.
I got the same exact text, my ETA is at August.

Attachments

• 022B3B4F-F4B9-4963-ADE5-B99CD0AD6DDE.jpeg
    022B3B4F-F4B9-4963-ADE5-B99CD0AD6DDE.jpeg
    275.6 KB · Views: 63
Well expecting the monkey to take the current VIN away. But to my surprise, just rec'd my appointment for delivery on July 5th. I have already put on the calendar to be out on the 6th and 7th from the office.
I’m stupid happy for you Hayseed_MS and I hope you get your car.. you’ve been here from the start!

Jumping the off-topic bandwagon …..

We ordered pre-refresh and our original plan was to get Tempest wheels at delivery, then buy slipstreams immediately afterwards. Slipstreams are the perfect combo of improved looks while maintaining durability. We came REALLY close to ordering the slipstreams while waiting. Obviously we dodged a bullet there since they won’t fit the refresh.

I’m holding out hope that they’ll have a refresh-compatible alternative like slipstream within a few months.

Jumping the off-topic bandwagon …..

We ordered pre-refresh and our original plan was to get Tempest wheels at delivery, then buy slipstreams immediately afterwards. Slipstreams are the perfect combo of improved looks while maintaining durability. We came REALLY close to ordering the slipstreams while waiting. Obviously we dodged a bullet there since they won’t fit the refresh.

I’m holding out hope that they’ll have a refresh-compatible alternative like slipstream within a few months.
Wait, did the bolt pattern or something change, or width? I'm taking the 19s on delivery, and was thinking of replacing them with nicer 19s at least. Was liking the dark sliipstreams too.

Anyone that's taken delivery of a LR can y'all post by chance what the driving screen in settings looks like? Air suspension too? Curious how different it looks from Plaid.
They are the exact same car, with a Plaid having a few exceptions - third motor, ventilation on the seat bolster, different color stitching.

Beyond that, the UI is the same. LR obviously does not have Plaid acceleration mode. But beyond that, it’s all the same.