Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am going to be sad and alone in this forum come August, without a Tesla, typing to myself what the most updated delivery timeframe is in my account while you're all trailblazing enjoying the yoke steering wheel gliding through your hands
Looking like i will be there with you, account has been blank for quite a while, just updated to August this morning.

Looking like i will be there with you, account has been blank for quite a while, just updated to August this morning.
Looks like I ordered the same car as you @eagle2k (White on Black, Arachnids), am also in Texas, and also RN1146 (ordered 3/10)... Though I didn't order FSD.

Still blank for me. Since the orders are so close, I'm just going to tell myself that I'm August too :)

Reactions: eagle2k
I am going to be sad and alone in this forum come August, without a Tesla, typing to myself what the most updated delivery timeframe is in my account while you're all trailblazing enjoying the yoke steering wheel gliding through your hands
Post some I’ll “like“ them for you as long as you do the same for me, unless they close the thread by the time we get ours. 😆

• Funny
Reactions: Fwizzy
I have a delivery scheduled on Monday and still haven’t heard from my SA in 5 months. SAs….eh you don’t need em.
What I have found after visiting my SA in person this week, is that the mothership in Fremont is giving them NO information at all regarding deliveries. He was frustrated to say the least and said the info flow problem is far worse that is was just a few weeks ago.

What I have found after visiting my SA in person this week, is that the mothership in Fremont is giving them NO information at all regarding deliveries. He was frustrated to say the least and said the info flow problem is far worse that is was just a few weeks ago.

I have no ill will towards any SA. Completely understand the lack of info coming from the top. I just don’t think anyone needs to hang their hat on whether or not they hear from their SA or any SA. Of course just speaking for myself and my current situation.

I have no ill will towards any SA. Completely understand the lack of info coming from the top. I just don’t think anyone needs to hang their hat on whether or not they hear from their SA or any SA. Of course just speaking for myself and my current situation.
Yeah I agree with this. I don't think an SA relationship, information or lack thereof, has any bearing on our orders or order status. It would be nice if the company as a whole communicated better, or at all actually. But I will not rely on SA for "information", ever. And also totally not their fault they are treated like mushrooms.

Reactions: Danlbrau and VM0412