Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jim I am really pulling for you! You have ABSOLUTELY waited long enough! It is beyond ridiculous now.
Well thank you JIM! I'd still be happy if others that ordered before me got their orders first. But looks like an LR order of Feb 10th just got a vin...

Reactions: JimLL
Well thank you JIM! I'd still be happy if others that ordered before me got their orders first. But looks like an LR order of Feb 10th just got a vin...

Now that I think about it, anyone with our name should get delivery immediately. Sound fair?

Same here, October. Have the same build, LR/white/white/19s. When you order? I did late on May 27. Taking delivery in TX.

Ordered about a week ago. That being said, ordering a 2020 3 SR+, a 2021 3 LR, a 2021 Y... you never know what can happen with Tesla.

Our Model Y was ordered on a Wed, and ready for deliver on that Friday. Had to pass due to not having our trades title yet. 2 days and it was set! So, I am a firm believer it wont be Oct for us, or in a week, but in between for sure! HA!

I just live chat with the fine Tesla folks because im a gluten for punishment. I asked now that deliveries have started, will my SA reach out to me since its been over 5months now.... You can guess how the conversation went. Again.

Attachments

• monkey chat.gif
    monkey chat.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Legend of jim. Congratulations. I ordered a day before you for Santa Barbara delivery. Been dealing with them since I ordered. Was there today and saw their first plaid MSM / blk 21” delivery. Didn’t get a chance to take pictures because the customer was picking it up right then. Are you dealing with Santa Barbara?? Did you order 21”. Now my hopes are up that I might get a text soon. I did order the fsd but I ordered 19”. Best of luck to you. I’ll be following you closely.
Hey! Glad to hear SB got their first plaid. Yup, I’ll be picking up there. I do have 21s. No FSD. MSM / black interior. LR of course. I’m sure we’ll be getting our vins soon! Idk if you saw my previous post, but my SA was somehow able to determine my S is forecasted to be built within 1-2 weeks. No idea if it’s really true, but he had never mentioned that before. You should reach out to yours!
Latest update

all set to collect this Saturday June 26th in the morning EST….LR Black/Cream , 21”, FSD

process going smoothly so far :) - will post images etc here upon pickup.

2 things that i can share though

1- i did have to reapply for credit - doing a lease - which was pretty painless
2- i tried to order the standard Tesla Model S Spoiler - just like that look - but was told that it doesnt fit the new LR Model S - i guess they will be coming out with a new spoiler that fits.
Legend_of_jim. I did ask them if they could do that and he said he couldn’t. They are very nice to deal with but like all SA’s they know sometimes less then we do. Wish I had more confidence about my white ext. and my 19” tempest wheels but not seeing any being delivered doesn’t give me hope mines coming soon. I will tell you your MSM/blk int I saw today was just beautiful. Your going to love it.

Jim, I really think it's the wheels. The feb. 10 order is similar to yours. Same wheels which says to me your close. As opposed to me with the 19 in. tempest wheels especially if you believe what the post from I believe Eric who spoke to a loyalty advisor at Fremont who told him they are scheduled to begin production of 19 in wheels in a couple of weeks. What I can't figure out is how my FSD helps or not. You would think since it's a pure 10k profit for them it would count for something. Still blank for me as of this morning.

Jim, I really think it's the wheels. The feb. 10 order is similar to yours. Same wheels which says to me your close. As opposed to me with the 19 in. tempest wheels especially if you believe what the post from I believe Eric who spoke to a loyalty advisor at Fremont who told him they are scheduled to begin production of 19 in wheels in a couple of weeks. What I can't figure out is how my FSD helps or not. You would think since it's a pure 10k profit for them it would count for something. Still blank for me as of this morning.
Yep. 19”= kiss of death. Still blank.

Reactions: gadelrosario
Glad to see a fellow white/cream get a VIN. Certainly good news that Tesla is building that combination. I am of course handicapped by being 19" non-FSD. Hey ct101, send me photos of your beautiful new machine so that I can fantasize about having one too.
I absolutely will!

Just went through the dance of refreshing financing. Rate went up from 1.85 to 2.49… boooo - but they say that’s the lowest they have. Not sure about that because that’s what they said before, but I don’t know if I feel like fighting over what amounts to a few hundred bucks on the amount I financed.

$2000 discount showed up a few hours after the VIN. SA finally called me and told me Colorado is getting a TON of deliveries next week.

Happy for all of y'all getting VINs but also feeling sad - like the girl whose crush asked her best friend to the prom. Can't help but wonder if someone else got my car and now have no idea when I will actually get in line...

Had June dates for the longest -- closest window was June 22-30, then BLANK for about a week now. Theoretically, I shouldn't have a log-jam. I'm in SoCal, February order RN11451, MSM/Cream/21/FSD/Cash/No trade. After reading all these posts, as a first-time Tesla buyer I decided to call the delivery location (Costa Mesa) to find out whassup. I was told that I had an SA (Paul) who called my husband, but we didn't respond to the voice message they left on his phone. No text, no email. VM?? The dude on the phone said my assigned SA was "kinda old school." Wha? Old school at Tesla? What does that mean? Will I have chisel my name on slate to sign the contract? I ordered digitally; why wasn't I contacted digitally.

Save a dance for me, folks. I may be here awhile.

Happy for all of y'all getting VINs but also feeling sad - like the girl whose crush asked her best friend to the prom. Can't help but wonder if someone else got my car and now have no idea when I will actually get in line...

Had June dates for the longest -- closest window was June 22-30, then BLANK for about a week now. Theoretically, I shouldn't have a log-jam. I'm in SoCal, February order RN11451, MSM/Cream/21/FSD/Cash/No trade. After reading all these posts, as a first-time Tesla buyer I decided to call the delivery location (Costa Mesa) to find out whassup. I was told that I had an SA (Paul) who called my husband, but we didn't respond to the voice message they left on his phone. No text, no email. VM?? The dude on the phone said my assigned SA was "kinda old school." Wha? Old school at Tesla? What does that mean? Will I have chisel my name on slate to sign the contract? I ordered digitally; why wasn't I contacted digitally.

Save a dance for me, folks. I may be here awhile.
Welcome to the funny farm

ive had mine ordered since 1/23/2021. LR/black/cream/wood/19"/FSD. mine has been blank for a real long time. was june 1-30 for a while. I had a trade in partially done on the config, and had all the financing etc done, but not the trade in. Just signed that, hopefully that didnt screw things up

Reactions: Zaker89