Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Luck guys but I'm bailing on Tesla I cant wait. Weird situation but I absolutely needed a car by July 1st being I won't be around after the 2nd for quite some time. I ordered in early Feb 1144 Black/Black 21's and FSD for your tracking but never received anything from them but a text saying it's going to be a few more weeks the other day. I tried to tell them can pick it up anywhere in the country but they don't listen. Going to Audi in the morning.

Really hoping that as soon as Q2 ends, they will start shipping the 19" wheels. Just trying to make good end of quarter numbers with the higher margin product.
@sam3194 posted on the other MS Delivery thread he got word the 19s are built and it’s “logistics” holding them up. Apparently “logistics” is a euphemism for “pump up revenue before EOQ”.

Im so tempted to change mine as well, but my SA I called to do so today stated it wouldnt do any good in my case and another SA emailed and stated the same. 4,500 bucks for 21s in Rhode Island (cold and potholes) might not be my smartest move. But.... BUT.... I want the car asap. LOL
I live right in Wakefield, I though the 21's were steep, but I just thought the tempest looked so cheap that they werent even an option, since they changed them to be a little darker, i think they make a world of difference, i changed ext color yesterday, was thinking of changing to tempest too since i figured it would just blow up my spot in line anyways, but the arachnids look too good. I never got a really straight answer, but I was told they would have all season tires.

This why I won't post any pictures of my S when it comes tomorrow. I will probably be thrilled with the car and then someone on this forum will point out that a piece of molding around the window isn't exactly even or some bullsugar like that. Or the hoodnis not aligned perfectly. If I am happy with my car, I really don't want Debbie downer make me think of some imperfection that didn't bother me before the critics looked it over.

I have waited too long for this car to not enjoy it.
Good plan - but let us know here how it makes you feel…if like me it really is visceral - I just cant imagine Plaid…that must be amazing!

And your side of PA is good compared to the other. Have you ever driven around Pittsburgh. Ugh
I’ve lived in all corners of PA and currently in the middle. The loose association of potholes that PA calls a road system are bad everywhere, but I do have to say Philadelphia is probably the worst. We’re talking massive craters in the middle of busy streets that look like an asteroid hit. Swallows up entire cars whole. And you know what the city of Philadelphia’s solution to them usually are? Put a cone in the middle and let it sit for six months.

• Funny
Reactions: Sbaimo and GrnSqrl
I kind of feel bad about not posting pics. I have loved the support and info that I have received from this forum. I will make it up some other way. I will post about any little nuances I encounter or discover (although Omar has been so thorough I don't know if I will find anything new) on my LR. I sam very happy that so many people who have been waiting so long, are finally getting delivery dates. It is great
Can you do us a favor and at least take one picture of the white LR seat? We've seen the Plaid and the cream in either. I am anxiously awaiting my white seats too....

I live right in Wakefield, I though the 21's were steep, but I just thought the tempest looked so cheap that they werent even an option, since they changed them to be a little darker, i think they make a world of difference, i changed ext color yesterday, was thinking of changing to tempest too since i figured it would just blow up my spot in line anyways, but the arachnids look too good. I never got a really straight answer, but I was told they would have all season tires.
All season tires are not the issue with 21s. Lower profile tire = more chances for blowouts and bent rims in snowy climates. I like arachnids better from a look perspective, but they will be a costly nuisance where I live due to potholes and winter related messes.

So my car (Black/Black LR 21”) has been at the service center since Friday, scheduled for delivery Tuesday. Have actually seen people posting photos of it on Facebook.

Trying to contact Tesla about going to pick it up early. It looks ready to go in the pictures. Now I’m worried they are using it as a training vehicle. How many miles should I expect to see on the dash when I pick it up?

So my car (Black/Black LR 21”) has been at the service center since Friday, scheduled for delivery Tuesday. Have actually seen people posting photos of it on Facebook.

Trying to contact Tesla about going to pick it up early. It looks ready to go in the pictures. Now I’m worried they are using it as a training vehicle. How many miles should I expect to see on the dash when I pick it up?
I highly, highly doubt they are doing that. Our local SC had three Plaid models and literally no one was allowed in them. You can look, but cannot get in it.

the MVPA always says 50 - so do not be alarmed by the that. I would expect anywhere from 5-10. And that’s testing from the factory to rolling on and off the truck and then placement at the service center.

Reactions: Danlbrau and Vvcj
West Palm Beach seemed to mostly have LRs in their lot yesterday. 4 LR, 2 Plaid and one Plaid being delivered.

Attachments

• 3AA46A25-D040-4FCE-B52B-8F97079842B2.jpeg
    3AA46A25-D040-4FCE-B52B-8F97079842B2.jpeg
    938.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 8823EB4D-B1BE-4C37-9829-40B06D6BC7CB.jpeg
    8823EB4D-B1BE-4C37-9829-40B06D6BC7CB.jpeg
    812.5 KB · Views: 62
  • D6D51D94-7A57-4DB6-A189-BCB0BABD3752.jpeg
    D6D51D94-7A57-4DB6-A189-BCB0BABD3752.jpeg
    977.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 4419ADDA-B107-4F76-89B6-2A2A0BAE73C3.jpeg
    4419ADDA-B107-4F76-89B6-2A2A0BAE73C3.jpeg