Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's hard to believe no one talks about red color
There's not much to discuss. GabeinCal's flyovers have shown only a smattering of reds, presumably all Plaids. My order is in "production planning", which I'm told means factory acknowledgement that my order exists. I don't actually have a production slot at this point because Tesla's just not making reds, likely because the amount of time to crank them out doesn't help the EOQ push. Hopefully things change in July. I have read one post where a member speculated that MS production will be paused after EOQ so that Tesla can start making MXs. I sure hope not.

The one and only fix-it ticket i ever got was a front plate ticket while I was parked at the harbor in Santa Barbara. Have always run no front plate & tint on all my cars for almost 20 years in SB county.
And that is EXACTLY where I got my ticket as I keep my sailboat there. Only had to pay $50 once before I started putting my plate in the front window. Then, problem solved.

Attachments

• emotional.gif
    emotional.gif
    499.9 KB · Views: 95
Few pics of my baby. Picked up yesterday morning! All I can say is that it’s ABSOLUTELY worth the wait. Also I really like the yoke. I got used to it pretty fast which was suprising. Even my wife is comfortable with it.

Hang in there guys! Let the VINs keep flowin

Attachments

• 77AA842F-37C8-4932-BBD3-461DE1453D2E.jpeg
    77AA842F-37C8-4932-BBD3-461DE1453D2E.jpeg
    851 KB · Views: 77
  • 31184717-B9C1-4BB7-A77E-73701C41F938.jpeg
    31184717-B9C1-4BB7-A77E-73701C41F938.jpeg
    807.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 52CBBC18-03AB-4B8D-A4D9-501D7B9A1798.jpeg
    52CBBC18-03AB-4B8D-A4D9-501D7B9A1798.jpeg
    987.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 991C1D26-CD23-4A6E-97EC-AC4343B513E0.jpeg
    991C1D26-CD23-4A6E-97EC-AC4343B513E0.jpeg
    768.9 KB · Views: 73
What the hell? They have your money and are holding your car hostage? This is really outrageous and not the way to conduct business. It's bad enough seeing people who ordered cars long after me take delivery, but if they held my money like this without giving me the car, that would be the end for me. I'd demand a refund and never look at another Tesla again.
Well they have now escalated my car issue to the leadership team (whoever they might be). I just want a firm date and delivery. I am still showing it in my account for 2:01 today. Lol. But the car hasn’t left freemont yet. Could not believe the communication could get any worst than the past 6 months, but Tesla managed to surpass it.

Few pics of my baby. Picked up yesterday morning! All I can say is that it’s ABSOLUTELY worth the wait. Also I really like the yoke. I got used to it pretty fast which was suprising. Even my wife is comfortable with it.

Nice, makes me soooooo tempted to switch to blue from white. We had a blue X and loved it. But going back to white now with S again.
The only thing about the blue was it does look amazing but at detailed level I can never seem to prevent the swirling in paint, etc. and I'm not really worrying about protective film, etc.

That's gorgeous. Congrats!
Is the interior white? My config is blue with white interior but 19" wheels (ordered mid June, Oct delivery currently)
But the 21" wheels look amazing. Makes me want to switch.

Nice to see a delivery in GA!! Can't wait to drive down to Alpharetta and pick up mine whenever they decide to send it over. That blue looks nice though!