Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I took delivery of my 3 in 2018, I went and saw it in the parking lot when it was dropped off on a Sunday and there were gaps everywhere. Somehow by the time I took delivery, they had made adjustments and it looked great.
Yeah seems SCs take care of gaps often. Our MX had its rear hatchback completely disassembled at a shop and realigned before deliver proactively in 2017. Who knows now for the ones that are too busy though…

Yes, park in the double bay. I have the same set up as you, and trying to park in the single bay side ended up costing me (well, my insurance) $7K to fix the bumper and radar sensors I destroyed during an epic garage wall scrape :)
I have 3 single bays. All of them have 94 inch wide openings. It says in the manual that the width of the new MS is around 79 inches probably more counting folded side mirrors. Really don't want the same thing happen to me as it did to you, but if I want to use summons to get in and out of my garage it's got to read the 94 inch opening. After the opening it gets a lot wider. If possible, I would really appreciate if you could measure your single bay opening because if it's wider than mine, I'm Sh.t out of luck. Thanks

It seems they just raised the long range price by $5000. Shows a base of $84,990 now!

BE CAREFUL, IF YOU MAKE CHANGES THEY TYPICALLY DON'T HONOR THE OLD PRICE, YOU'LL UPDATE TO THE NEW PRICE.
Wow! That's a decent bump. Hope everyone locked in what they wanted.

I have 3 single bays. All of them have 94 inch wide openings. It says in the manual that the width of the new MS is around 79 inches probably more counting folded side mirrors. Really don't want the same thing happen to me as it did to you, but if I want to use summons to get in and out of my garage it's got to read the 94 inch opening. After the opening it gets a lot wider. If possible, I would really appreciate if you could measure your single bay opening because if it's wider than mine, I'm Sh.t out of luck. Thanks
I didn’t measure my door but same boat. I want summon for into and out of the garage, but I’d rather not have $7k of damage periodically.

Good thing we got our orders in, they raised the price of the LR by $5k 10 minutes ago.

Won't be shocked if it's $90k base by the end of the year.
As predicted... Model S and X prices are going up... ;)

Last month, Tesla finally started deliveries of the new Model S – starting with the new Plaid top performance version, which also saw a $10,000 price increase last month. Now in an update to its online configurator, Tesla has decided to quietly implement a new $5,000 price increase for the base Long Range version of the flagship electric sedan:

Tesla-Model-S-price-july-2021.jpg

The price jumps from $79,990 to $84,990 for the Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Long Range version while the Plaid, which comes with faster acceleration and higher top speed, still starts at $129,990. Tesla had only started recently delivering the new Long Range Model S after focusing on Plaid deliveries last quarter. At the same time, Tesla also increased the base price of the Model X, which now starts at $94,990: