Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to share from the main thread. Had a friend take the LR to the drag strip today. I was not there. Video is coming. This round did not include launch mode. That is included in next race.
22C5DE04-84AC-4CA5-B0B2-B07171F1E611.jpeg

Wanted to share from the main thread. Had a friend take the LR to the drag strip today. I was not there. Video is coming. This round did not include launch mode. That is included in next race. View attachment 685258
Are you able to ask your friend what his 0-60 times are?

I am a current Palladium long range owner, one of the first and my 0-60 time is unfortunately much slower than my PM3. I put in a service ticket, but the best I'm pulling is 3.6 to 60 with/wo cheetah stance and regardless of SoC.

I was so excited to get my LR and I love it, but I was hoping it would beat the PM3 to 60 and it does not.

I am a current Palladium long range owner, one of the first and my 0-60 time is unfortunately much slower than my PM3. I put in a service ticket, but the best I'm pulling is 3.6 to 60 with/wo cheetah stance and regardless of SoC.

I was so excited to get my LR and I love it, but I was hoping it would beat the PM3 to 60 and it does not.
See if I can get it. Here is some other launches.

FYI @Tex EV

Reactions: Draketurner
I have a Black/White/19" ordered mid December RN1142 that I had not heard anything about since ordering. It was going to be a Christmas present for my wife! I was told it would be 8-10 weeks! and I believed them. Never heard of a "refresh". Foolish me.
I never received an estimated date, no VIN, no email or calls since I ordered. I called yesterday complaining and woke up this morning with a JULY estimate. Is that coincidence after so much time, or does it just look like they are just filling 19" orders. I don't know.

My question for you experts: We are taking a 7 hour trip out of state pretty soon. How long would you want to have possession of the car before you embarked on a long trip? Its not like taking off in a new ICE. Im pretty technical (recently retired engineer) and I have leaned a lot from reading you guy's posts but there is definitely a learning curve. Like I've never touched a yoke.
I would probably feel comfortable with a week to get acquainted. But would I take 2 days? How about one day?
I’m no,expert, but my thoughts are on the highway you’re just eating up miles, pretty simple driving. I’d make sure I had the mobile charger with me, a flat kit, know where the road and destination chargers are, and I’d wager you’ll be golden and dial in stuff during the ride/drive.
great way to learn about your rolling tech factory, versus lots of little daily commutes.

Reactions: TxAg81 and Danlbrau

Try activating Slip Start. I noticed my LR has a slight lag at the begging and then when I turn on Slip start it goes away completely. I feel it launches way harder with slip start on.

Reactions: Ormond and 2101Guy
i got to check this out
would the refreshed S be considered enhanced auto pilot....thus $99 a month...if so. I love the idea of trying it for a month or two. Was always curious why somebody would drop 10k for FSD

• Disagree
Reactions: doubleshot
would the refreshed S be considered enhanced auto pilot....thus $99 a month...if so. I love the idea of trying it for a month or two. Was always curious why somebody would drop 10k for FSD
MS LR refresh does not have EAP. So we would have to fork up the $199/month fee

Reactions: Ormond and cwanja