Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree for the plaid, but for the LR I would (am hoping to)...you really dont notice that much performance loss and if you are buying a LR, performance is not your priority as you would be buying a plaid. My wife has all seasons on her X5 m50, its great not to have to worry about changing/storing/buying a spare set of wheels
If you find tires for the back be sure and let me know. As far as I can tell, there are no all-season tires sized 295/30ZR21, so you're probably looking at a separate set.

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 8.47.48 AM.png

Reactions: Jjc8
Presently waiting on an August Delivery of a refreshed Model S LR with 21" wheels. Presently own a 2017 Model S 100 with 19", also have a separate set of dedicated 19" rims and snow tires. Anybody know if these 19" rims\snow tires will fit on the new refreshed Model S LR? I am guessing "no" but I thought I should ask. Thanks for your help.
they will not

Reactions: cwanja
"Regulatory approval" for the color of the wheel covers sounds suspicious.

Regulatory approval? I don’t think so. Does Tesla require approval for white paint on the cars?

It wouldn't be the color, but the structure of the wheel itself that may need regulatory approval.
The grey 19" wheels are wider than the silver 19" wheels, so it's quite possible new regulatory testing and approval would be needed.

CROSS POSTED FOR ANYONE THAT CARES
So not sure anyone cares but... I have a friend that works in detailing at my local Tesla. He said they are rapidly getting cars in, i ordered November of last year and still dont have a car. If we didnt know, i can safely say that order date absolutely does not matter at all. He said they get up to 10 cars a week in for several weeks now. I dont want to say i ordered before everyone in my city, but i have to be up there.

CROSS POSTED FOR ANYONE THAT CARES
So not sure anyone cares but... I have a friend that works in detailing at my local Tesla. He said they are rapidly getting cars in, i ordered November of last year and still dont have a car. If we didnt know, i can safely say that order date absolutely does not matter at all. He said they get up to 10 cars a week in for several weeks now. I dont want to say i ordered before everyone in my city, but i have to be up there.
The proof is in the pudding my man. Order date means *sugar*. You are super early, I am very early. You are White on Black with 21s. Why the hell don't you have a car yet??? Do you even have a date in your account? I don't. I am December, 1143 also White on Black. Could THAT be the issue? White on Black?

Reactions: Jjc8
The proof is in the pudding my man. Order date means *sugar*. You are super early, I am very early. You are White on Black with 21s. Why the hell don't you have a car yet??? Do you even have a date in your account? I don't. I am December, 1143 also White on Black. Could THAT be the issue? White on Black?
I have date, but it goes back a day everyday going on 2 weeks now. No VIN.

Got another edd date range today. July 22nd to August 5th. This is now the third time I get a window. Those of you that have a VIN, did you experience this same date range/blank/date range/blank pattern? Trying to suss out if I'm getting any closer or I'm just grasping at straws.

Got another edd date range today. July 22nd to August 5th. This is now the third time I get a window. Those of you that have a VIN, did you experience this same date range/blank/date range/blank pattern? Trying to suss out if I'm getting any closer or I'm just grasping at straws.
Im in LA too...lower number than you, been holding at just "August" for weeks. But yes, things change frequently.

they will not
Would you mind elaborating? I’m very curious and have been researching this topic heavily.
While the old sizing setup may not be optimal for the refreshed model - I’m not seeing anything dangerous or a non-fitment issue if I were to already own a previous winter setup.

This thread has some good info: Vendor - Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.
(I hope my linking worked correctly)

I’m toying between a 255/45R19 winter set square set up on new martain wheels or putting slightly higher cost staggered winters on the factory 19’s. Thanks!

Attachments

• 57E3F58B-F96B-444C-9CE7-72B648DF1179.jpeg
    57E3F58B-F96B-444C-9CE7-72B648DF1179.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 48
Don’t feel bad. I’ve had a VIN for weeks now and my delivery date (3 day window) moves back EVERY day for the last two weeks. They even drafted full payment out of my account on 7/12 so i’m pressuring my SA WTF pay me interest or give me my money back until day of delivery. I set up the bank account as instructed but did NOT authorize any transaction 🤬

I know there have been some Yeti like sightings of 19" wheels in the wild, and anecdotal 3rd/4th party reports from those knowledgeable service advisors, but has anyone here with 19" actually received a VIN?

I heard from a friend that his buddy saw in a facebook group he is on, that his friends friend, talked to an SA, that knew a guy that had a buddy that got a VIN with his 19s. ;-)

That is about the extent we've heard so far...

Don’t feel bad. I’ve had a VIN for weeks now and my delivery date (3 day window) moves back EVERY day for the last two weeks. They even drafted full payment out of my account on 7/12 so i’m pressuring my SA WTF pay me interest or give me my money back until day of delivery. I set up the bank account as instructed but did NOT authorize any transaction 🤬
That would make me tell them to go F' themselves !

Reactions: Hike Sr and Drew-MS