Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, same was about to do it myself as love the look of them but need to see 19s more and want that range. I totally probably would have by now but since making the change would also cost the extra $5000 price increase - it I’d definitely a no go!
I ordered 19s with winter in mind. Though I like the look of 21s better. Soooo, I took the $4,500 I saved by not buying arachnids and bought TSSportline 21s for the summer

I'm afraid to do that - I can envision yes for valid insurance, no for not uploaded - but if i go in the maybe category (insurance card but no vin) will the Tesla monkey, err, go ape? (i'll probalby upload later today with my current insurance like you did)
No one is gonna look at it until delivery anyway. But why not load it just so you have something new to look at?

I’m getting a free ChargePoint from Volvo for our other car. I’m sure I could live with one charger but I figure if they are there I’d rather get both. I’ve got a cyber truck on order too. For those with 2 EVs do you have a single or dual charging at home? Definitely not interested in musical cars.
We have triple charging (three Tesla wall connectors). We have a Lectron adapter so our non-Tesla friends can charge with one of the wall connectors. With your dual charging setup, you should be able to charge a Tesla on either. :)

Reactions: hcdavis3
I ordered 19s with winter in mind. Though I like the look of 21s better. Soooo, I took the $4,500 I saved by not buying arachnids and bought TSSportline 21s for the summer
As I mentioned on another thread, those stock 19's are far from attractive. I will probably buy some aftermarket 19's from TSportline as well, sticking with 19's for both range, comfort and reduced maintenance. Sticking with 19's so I can transfer the stock tires onto those, then put winter tires on the stock 19 wheels for ski trips.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
If you take delivery with 21s in the middle of winter will you still get the summer tires or do they use their brains and give you all-seasons at least?
will get back to you shortly on this. I am on hold with service now and will ask.

Attachments

• mp.gif
    mp.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 75
Reactions: Air Wind