Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After watching Andy Slye’s Plaid YT vid, I really like the creme with the MSM. Havent been on to much lately due to a trip to Arlington from RI and back. How are the VINs doing? Rolling in? (Apologies for not looking though the 40 pages I missed. LOL)
Nada coming in. Very quiet. Lol

Reactions: JaeTheDev
This was added to my reservation recently, dunno if it means anything. 19" MSM with white interior LR with delivery still saying July. RN1142
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 11.18.03 PM.png

I take back anything negative I ever said about SA's. They went out of their way to call me at 5:00pm on a Sunday, when I missed their call, they texted, and called me back within 2 minutes of texting. There was a problem with the self scheduling app, so he was going to do it for me. To top it all off, it will be a home delivery (was not an option when i purchased it) Sunday, August 8, Noon. Sounds like an early Sunday dinner, very far away (could have been 8/7, but I come back from vaca that day.

I take back anything negative I ever said about SA's. They went out of their way to call me at 5:00pm on a Sunday, when I missed their call, they texted, and called me back within 2 minutes of texting. There was a problem with the self scheduling app, so he was going to do it for me. To top it all off, it will be a home delivery (was not an option when i purchased it) Sunday, August 8, Noon. Sounds like an early Sunday dinner, very far away (could have been 8/7, but I come back from vaca that day.
Exciting news! And makes me feel like I might just get a VIN any day now...