Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh. I feel so deflated about the fact white interior won't start shipping till September. My coworker picking up his white/black Wednesday and he ordered 3-4 weeks after me.

My better half is saying I may need counseling. Lol. I asked the SA, whoever that is on the other end. Whatever. He's usually decent on the response in a few days but never any real news.

Now my coworker is coming over on Wed to show me it so at least I get a chance to sit in one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-204452_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-204452_Messages.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Funny
Reactions: cwanja and Zaker89
Ugh. I feel so deflated about the fact white interior won't start shipping till September. My coworker picking up his white/black Wednesday and he ordered 3-4 weeks after me.

My better half is saying I may need counseling. Lol. I asked the SA, whoever that is on the other end. Whatever. He's usually decent on the response in a few days but never any real news.

Now my coworker is coming over on Wed to show me it so at least I get a chance to sit in one.
It could be only for people ordering at this time. You still have chance to get delivered by August.

Keep in mind that it's just 'Chance'

It could be only for people ordering at this time. You still have chance to get delivered by August.

Keep in mind that it's just 'Chance'

Thats also only stated on the Plaid, not the LR. There has been white LRs delivered, so there is always hope. Looks to me like it’s applying to new orders. 🤷‍♂️

Awaiting MS LR, MSM, Black, 19"; ordered January 2021, RN1143

Saw a new MS LR in black, with 19" wheels at a Chicago area Tesla store today, so I went inside to ask about my July EDD. They looked up my order and said it was only as far as build planning now, so mid- to late-August would be more realistic. However, they did say that they have been receiving new MS deliveries for the past several weeks.

View attachment 688439View attachment 688441
I know I’m in the minority. I actually think the wheels look nice in the photos above!

Thats also only stated on the Plaid, not the LR. There has been white LRs delivered, so there is always hope. Looks to me like it’s applying to new orders. 🤷‍♂️
One white LR has been delivered according to the sheet. Plaid says it because LR orders are already Sept-Oct anyways. No need for the caveat.

Reactions: cwanja

Saw a new MS LR in black, with 19" wheels at a Chicago area Tesla store today, so I went inside to ask about my July EDD. They looked up my order and said it was only as far as build planning now, so mid- to late-August would be more realistic. However, they did say that they have been receiving new MS deliveries for the past several weeks.

Are the rims black underneath the hub caps?

This is AWESOME news! Id say Im about a month behind you seeing the build and location being RI of course. Feel like showing her off, Id love to see it when you get it! Im in Wakefield daily now in the AM. Again, congrats!!!!
Let me know, we can meet up for a coffee and check it out, im around all the time. Given your profession, i may even have some business type questions for you.

Reactions: JaeTheDev

looks way better than they did at first with the silver wheels

One white LR has been delivered according to the sheet. Plaid says it because LR orders are already Sept-Oct anyways. No need for the caveat.
Believe it or not, there are people that ordered and received these cars that are not logging onto this thread or a google spreadsheet. Not to mention, there are a handful of white interiors that I know of. Delayed deliveries for orders placed today doesn’t necessary mean that this is a “fact”. Agreed that black interiors seem to be filled faster, but that’s anecdotal. For weeks this thread was bitching about the 19” wheels being the delay (and people even switched to 21’s at a $9500 cost just to try and get it earlier) and now white interior is the culprit. Let the handwringing and scapegoating continue! Next week it will be FSD Or paint color!