Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I was surprised this morning to a VIN. Ordered 1/5/21 Blue/Black/19s. Switched to 21s on 7/5/21. EDD 13-16 Aug. I’m not going to get that excited. I’ll believe it when I take delivery. Only THEN will I sell my 2021 (Dec of 2020 delivery) MSLR. (Blue/White/19s 6600 miles on it if anyone is interested 😝)
I read your first sentence and almost had a stroke. Then I read your second sentence and was back to reality. 😀

Congratulations! Devon pick up I assume?

Question, and I searched, so I apologize if I didn't word it right in my search.

Can you place another order for a same spec car, but change only the wheels 19" to 21"? Essentially having two orders, and once one of them shows signs of getting a VIN, cancel the other one? Only being out $100.

Question, and I searched, so I apologize if I didn't word it right in my search.

Can you place another order for a same spec car, but change only the wheels 19" to 21"? Essentially having two orders, and once one of them shows signs of getting a VIN, cancel the other one? Only being out $100.
You wouldn’t be out just $100..you’d be out $9500 + 100. You’ll have to pay the extra $5k price bump plus $4500 for the 21” rims.

The thing is, I am a late order, July 13th, after the price jump, so it would only be the $4500 for the wheels. I am just wondering if I could be on the hook for anything else?
Oh ok..I think you’d only be out $100 not factoring in the extra cost of the rims
Current order was placed 26th of May.
Damn! A whole month after me and my EDD went blank again about a week or so ago

Reactions: kj71109 and Drew-MS
Lurking here for some time. I own a 2014 P85. I was waiting for the refresh to order the new one. Ordered a LR gray/white 21 in. wheels, FSD in may, originally had September delivery date with RN1150; heard about issues with white interiors so I ordered a LR blue/cream 21 in. wheels, FSD in June with RN1152 with delivery date of October. Last week my delivery date went blank on first order (RN1150), and stayed on October for second RN1152. Now, I can’t even access my first order on the site. Anyone had that experience?

Damn! A whole month after me and my EDD went blank again about a week or so ago
I'm not sure if Tesla factors into the equation that I initially ordered on battery day (RN1139.) In early March, I canceled it for a regular plaid and then placed my current order on the 26th of May. In late May, the site was showing 'June' delivery for plaid with wood trim and since I am not a fan of CF, I wanted to change to wood. After my SA advised against making any changes to my order (which was blank at the time,) I decided to just place a new order with wood trim. Unfortunately, my June EDD didn't stick and I wasn't aware of any 19" delays. Since I ordered with 19s, I'm still waiting.
Edit: EDD appeared today

Last edited:
Reactions: Danlbrau
Thank you, and Tony for responding. I placed another order. My 7/13 19" blue/cream order still blank. New 21" blue cream order showing October.(Not the Feb-March that was quoted)
Someone saw the same with an order placed yesterday. No clue if your order page will eventually update (most likely) or the designer is lying (also likely, but I have a feeling your order page will go blank and the next time is comes back will be the longer date range).