Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah it was a surprising bit of info to me, that's why I figured I'd post it here to get others' take on it. I'm glad others feel that doesn't add up.

Also my EDD just went back to blank from July now that it is August. 1143 reservation on 1/15 (Red LR/White Int/19").
Put it this way, I just found build dates of July sitting in at my local service center. So that squashes that idea.

Reactions: Zaker89
I cannot update it either (and I don't have the time to figuer out the permissions), but you are correct, the selection query is off a bit. It should be:
=QUERY('Model S'!A:Q,"Select * where J <> '' and J like '%White%' and L <> ''", 2)

This is what it finds:

View attachment 690609
Those are hideous..I’m going to be slapping on 21” HREs when I get mine
HREs?

As many people are worried that white interior is the holdup on their cars, just posting a refresh with white interior that I saw at the Vegas SC yesterday.
No doubt there are a handful of white interiors out there. But still nothing like the quantity of black/cream. Just like CF, there's a handful out there too. Still a pretty major holdup.

Custom forged aluminum wheels..the best money can buy 👍🏼
It’s been awhile since I looked at HREs but I heard they bend pretty easily? Or did they fix that issue? This was many years back, so it might be a non-issue.

I purchased Forgelines before and they were by the far the nicest wheels I ever owned. Having said that, I’ll most likely be buying a set of TSportline for mine

It’s been awhile since I looked at HREs but I heard they bend pretty easily? Or did they fix that issue? This was many years back, so it might be a non-issue.

I purchased Forgelines before and they were by the far the nicest wheels I ever owned. Having said that, I’ll most likely be buying a set of TSportline for mine
I’ve owned two sets, one for my S5 another another for my RS5 later on. Never had a problem

Reactions: Vinny860
For those wondering. Here is what the dark tempest 19” wheels look like without the cover.
Thank you. Where did you get the photos?

With black gloss paint those might be acceptable.
The key word here is "might". Someone elsewhere posted a photoshop of these guys in a dark color. They didn't look too bad, but as they are now, I think they are pretty hideous.

I can certainly live with those. Quick, someone release matching caps
Given the sheer beauty of this car, these 19's really detract from that. Can I "live" with them? Certainly. Will I be frustrated every time I look at them? Probably. I will probably get identical sized and prettier wheels for daily use, move the stock tires to those, then put winter tires on these originals. I should be getting my new MSLR just prior to ski season anyway.

I am convinced 19’s are not coming for a while. Something is up.
I think they are coming soon. Many people with 19's were given EDDs of August, though it seems almost everyone went blank today. Given that it is a Sunday, I would hold off for a couple of days before making any assumptions. At the same time, assumptions is what we do best here, especially since we here nothing from Tesla. My guess is that 19's are just on order and awaiting arrival. Probably a delay in their vendor. It would be no big deal if they would just say that.

Thank you. Where did you get the photos?

The key word here is "might". Someone elsewhere posted a photoshop of these guys in a dark color. They didn't look too bad, but as they are now, I think they are pretty hideous.

Given the sheer beauty of this car, these 19's really detract from that. Can I "live" with them? Certainly. Will I be frustrated every time I look at them? Probably. I will probably get identical sized and prettier wheels for daily use, move the stock tires to those, then put winter tires on these originals. I should be getting my new MSLR just prior to ski season anyway.

I think they are coming soon. Many people with 19's were given EDDs of August, though it seems almost everyone went blank today. Given that it is a Sunday, I would hold off for a couple of days before making any assumptions. At the same time, assumptions is what we do best here, especially since we here nothing from Tesla. My guess is that 19's are just on order and awaiting arrival. Probably a delay in their vendor. It would be no big deal if they would just say that.
19s will start flowing this month. Will your 19 arrive? Best way to find out is call your SA and ask if your account (from his/her system view) is in any way flagged to NOT receive a car this quarter. If there is no such flag, then you might be in business for a delivery this Q.

Reactions: Vinny860
19s will start flowing this month. Will your 19 arrive? Best way to find out is call your SA and ask if your account (from his/her system view) is in any way flagged to NOT receive a car this quarter. If there is no such flag, then you might be in business for a delivery this Q.
That only works if you have an SA that isn't a mushroom, and I haven't found one yet.

Last edited:
Our "brand advisor" wrote us today (actually yesterday) to just check in, but not new info. But I did respond with a couple request to 1) see if can remove FSD from our lower priced reservation withOUT impacting the price if possible, and 2) that we are open to a number of exterior/interior combos, even wheels at the lower price, and multiple SCs to take delivery in TX.

But, question - I think I saw that yes some people have been able to get FSD removed from their reservation without incurring the price change penalty???

Our "brand advisor" wrote us today (actually yesterday) to just check in, but not new info. But I did respond with a couple request to 1) see if can remove FSD from our lower priced reservation withOUT impacting the price if possible, and 2) that we are open to a number of exterior/interior combos, even wheels at the lower price, and multiple SCs to take delivery in TX.

But, question - I think I saw that yes some people have been able to get FSD removed from their reservation without incurring the price change penalty???
I tried but was told cost will go up. Bummer. I am totally confused with this FSD Value prop... But dont want to miss out on future upgrades as well....