Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RN11469 W/B/19/FSD with your exact same dates. Hopefully we are batch mates....
RN1148, red, black 19s, no FSD

Same EDD, for 3 days now. May cancel after looking at the delivery issues. Approx 2-3 dozen folks have numerous problems (vibration, broken door handles, GPS, phone key, etc). This is out of how many cars delivered? In the hundreds is my guess? That a high percentage of defects if it's hundreds delivered.

Reactions: MP3Mike
It’s coming soon, pal! I can feel it. 😀

From my “Store Leader” via email:

“ Your car is in transit and was born on the 17th of August. Current ETA shows 9/2, which may change slightly, but is our best forecast at this point.

Would you like me to get your appointment on the calendar for the 3rd-5th?”

Just took delivery today in Costa Mesa. Took literally 5 minutes! Blk/blk 21 FSD ordered May 4th. Thanks for all the posts on this thread.
786C77E4-425D-46C5-BFF4-82E27C51AF8E.jpeg

RN1148, red, black 19s, no FSD

Same EDD, for 3 days now. May cancel after looking at the delivery issues. Approx 2-3 dozen folks have numerous problems (vibration, broken door handles, GPS, phone key, etc). This is out of how many cars delivered? In the hundreds is my guess? That a high percentage of defects if it's hundreds delivered.
Total speculation with no reliable data to even base speculation upon

This is out of how many cars delivered? In the hundreds is my guess? That a high percentage of defects if it's hundreds delivered.

Your guess is probably way off. We know that they delivered 1,890 vehicles, likely all Model S, in Q2. The VINs were in the 430s, if I recall correctly, and we are seeing VINs in the 440s now. So they have likely delivered another ~8,000 Model Ss so far in July/August.