Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pick up my car tomorrow at 1pm in Stockton, anybody know if they are hard that time or if you can pick it up earlier? I’m flying up from San Diego so if I can get It sooner, then I can get on the road back home. If I had a SA, I could ask them, but I’ve never had one, except my wife’s old SA replying to an email I had previously.
My original appt time was 4:00pm and I asked if I could get it earlier and they moved it to 1:00pm. Then the day before they called to ask if I could get it at 5:00pm the day before the original appt. So as long as your car is prepped and ready to go you can probably get it earlier.

B’bye EOQ!
Just moved from Sept 26-30, to Oct 17-Nov 8, my exact dates before the EOQ madness. I think this proves our theories correct, and they were giving many of us EOQ dates as place-holders in case a car became available.
7th day of EDD holding steady at Oct 04 - Oct 24. I had Sept delivery dates for the month of August, then flipped to Oct EDD in September. W/B/19s batch coming - God willing - in Oct based on my anecdotal data gathering from others on this forum. RN1146

B’bye EOQ!
Just moved from Sept 26-30, to Oct 17-Nov 8, my exact dates before the EOQ madness. I think this proves our theories correct, and they were giving many of us EOQ dates as place-holders in case a car became available.
Do not be so certain, someone had a VIN and EoQ date then both disappeared and then returned. Obviously you only had an EoQ date, so that is a separate variable. But it is not over till it is over.

But it is not over till it is over.
Allow me to correct you: it's "It ain't over till it's over". :p

I would be very surprised if I suddenly was assigned a vehicle. I strongly suspect that all cars in my config have been duly assigned, and they cannot squeeze out any more this EOQ. I am in no hurry regardless, except for my typical impatience/impulsiveness.

• Funny
Reactions: cwanja and Danlbrau
21 inch wheels have always been prioritized. Some thought it was because of a supply chain issue. This should remove any doubt it’s the extra $4,500.
I doubt, because I paid the $10k FSD and that's pure profit and my EDD keep pushing back, but then I completed my profile before the price hike, so I end up getting the FSD sort of for free..

Btw, the TESLA website doesn't allow me to change the configurations any more, however it still allows me to remove the FSD, by removing the FSD, will it bump up the price?

I’m going crazy here. My EDD just jumped from EOQ (Sept. 25-30) to Oct. 20 to Nov. 9. What the heck? There’s nothing unusual about my order. MSM Black 19s 1/27, very close to Fremont. Lots of other people are getting this car. Maybe Elon reads these forums, saw that I had a hissy fit and removed FSD, and now he’s punishing me.
My EDD also moved from EOQ to Nov 16 - Dec 6. I also had removed FSD a few weeks ago. Maybe that is a contributor. MSM White Ext / Black Int, 19s.

I doubt, because I paid the $10k FSD and that's pure profit and my EDD keep pushing back, but then I completed my profile before the price hike, so I end up getting the FSD sort of for free..

Btw, the TESLA website doesn't allow me to change the configurations any more, however it still allows me to remove the FSD, by removing the FSD, will it bump up the price?
Same here, its not true that 21 get priority. Mine is FSD too but date changed 7 and 8 times and now disappear. No idea whats going on . I doubted it if they bump price , still i will suggest check with tesla . Hard to trust on them .

Reactions: NaughtyGarfiel
21 inch wheels have always been prioritized. Some thought it was because of a supply chain issue. This should remove any doubt it’s the extra $4,500.
I do not believe the 21s versus 19s is the case since they are pumping cars out with 19s. In fact, there are posts in either this thread or others that are saying 19s are being delivered over 21s.

Not only is it under a month, it is also a white interior.

What I am curious about looking at the signature is if the user is referring to their Model Y instead of their refreshed Model S. @Mrhpsn

Edit: investigator work.
I say all that to say, and AWESOME forum member gave me his reservation for a Blk/Blk/21 order that I'm picking up in person on Sunday!
From #10,118 . All cleared up.

Reactions: Mrhpsn
My EDD just flipped from 9/26-9/30 to 11/1-11/21. :mad::mad::mad:
Ouch - that really really sucks. It's the 27th today and my EDD is still 9/28 to 9/30 with no VIN and I have similar configuration to you but with black interior - i.e. blue/black/19"/no FSD. I currently have no FSD simply b/c I have it on my model X and also my old model S before that (which I traded in for the X). My X software upgrade only yesterday gave me to option finally to opt into the FSD beta. That's $17,500 across the two cars and only now do I get what was promised when I bought my first Tesla 6+ years ago. If I'm wow'd on the Model X maybe then I'll pay the extra or move to subscription.

Reactions: chromeboy
I've been following this thread for quite some time but will go ahead and add a data point/current experience.

Ordered: 3/16/21 (pre-price increases)
Planned delivery location: Vallejo, CA
Style: White, LR, 19" rims, black interior
Initial estimate: 8-10 weeks (not even close!)
Communication from Tesla: None
EDD: Changed numerous times but in the past 6 weeks it was steady with date 9/14-9/30. As the date approached the EDD date narrowed all the way down to 9/26-9/30 just prior the past weekend. Logged in today and new EDD is 10/18-11/7. I am actually not upset and as I hoped to get a 2022 VIN and from reading the past posts this is now likely.

I've been following this thread for quite some time but will go ahead and add a data point/current experience.

EDD: Changed numerous times but in the past 6 weeks it was steady with date 9/14-9/30. As the date approached the EDD date narrowed all the way down to 9/26-9/30 just prior the past weekend. Logged in today and new EDD is 10/18-11/7. I am actually not upset and as I hoped to get a 2022 VIN and from reading the past posts this is now likely.
Almost forgot: RN1146

Your experience (and config) is mine exactly