Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish the white interiors were not moving in the wrong direction because mine moved from end of October to sometime in December. Some other orders with white placed in January were delayed 2-3 weeks. Assuming seats are identical for Plaid and LR, I suspect the tight Inventory of white is heavily allocation to Plaid over LR.
I went from oct, to nov to update financing.

Reactions: pac_ and Woodchuck
I wish the white interiors were not moving in the wrong direction because mine moved from end of October to sometime in December. Some other orders with white placed in January were delayed 2-3 weeks. Assuming seats are identical for Plaid and LR, I suspect the tight Inventory of white is heavily allocation to Plaid over LR.
Seats are different in Plaid. They have black piping accent

I went from oct, to nov to update financing.
Same situation here. I got excited when I logged into the account and saw "prepare for delivery" and thought oh wow it's time--but lo and behold it was just because my initial financing had run out.

It looks like you're ahead of me in RNs but with a slightly different configuration. We're both taking delivery in PA. Fingers crossed one of us sees a car before the new year.

Same situation here. I got excited when I logged into the account and saw "prepare for delivery" and thought oh wow it's time--but lo and behold it was just because my initial financing had run out.

It looks like you're ahead of me in RNs but with a slightly different configuration. We're both taking delivery in PA. Fingers crossed one of us sees a car before the new year.
At what point do I apply for financing and does that affect the EDD? Do I get my EDD and VIN first or should I have applied for financing at this point?

At what point do I apply for financing and does that affect the EDD? Do I get my EDD and VIN first or should I have applied for financing at this point?
Do not apply for financing until they give you notice that your car is set to be delivered in the next two weeks. Unless you don’t mind potentially running your credit multiple times

Do not apply for financing until they give you notice that your car is set to be delivered in the next two weeks. Unless you don’t mind potentially running your credit multiple times
I applied for financing we had a vin and a delivery date within a few days back in sept. My vin disappeared and now I’m seeing sometime between now and the 23rd as the edd, but my SA says it could be mid November. 😩

I applied for financing we had a vin and a delivery date within a few days back in sept. My vin disappeared and now I’m seeing sometime between now and the 23rd as the edd, but my SA says it could be mid November. 😩
That’s exactly what I’m trying to avoid. I’ll be ignoring any phone calls until I see some date movement, vin, and within 5days of delivery window.

you need to have your profile complete. if you don't apply for financing at least say cash and complete your profile. you can call when you get a vin and switch to financing

you need to have your profile complete. if you don't apply for financing at least say cash and complete your profile. you can call when you get a vin and switch to financing
I switch my order to cash and complete it, and then it asks me to review the agreement and insurance. This is going to make some changes to my edd right? I am a little bit worried that they won't allow me to change it to financing later when I get my VIN

I switch my order to cash and complete it, and then it asks me to review the agreement and insurance. This is going to make some changes to my edd right? I am a little bit worried that they won't allow me to change it to financing later when I get my VIN
You can absolutely do it. I was able to do it. Not sure if it varies by state though?

I did this twice and got a 40 point hit to my credit rating. I looked. There's nothing new on my credit report, and this lease application is the only thing I've done that could have affected my rating.