Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I work for BofA, so I can get an additional .25 discount. It should come to around 2% because I want to finance a long as possible. But DCU looks like another possibility, I already have my solar financed through them. It looks like I can get 1.99% for 65 months, $100k. Of course you never really know until you actually apply. But sub 2% should be possible.
Dear dude(ess),

Your mentioning "discount" rang a bell. All that have read my posts are well aware I am honored to do business with Tesla, learning over 9 months of it's stellar corporate culture, especially the "immediate" notification of a dozen plus new EDD's, yada yada.

I just learned the amount I owe for my car is incorrect; I was advised I get a 10% senior discount as well as 20% for military PLUS an additional 10% for combat. BRAVO Elon...

Dear dude(ess),

Your mentioning "discount" rang a bell. All that have read my posts are well aware I am honored to do business with Tesla, learning over 9 months of it's stellar corporate culture, especially the "immediate" notification of a dozen plus new EDD's, yada yada.

I just learned the amount I owe for my car is incorrect; I was advised I get a 10% senior discount as well as 20% for military PLUS an additional 10% for combat. BRAVO Elon...
KIDDING!

Dear dude(ess),

Thank you for your service, sir. You more than earned any discounts you may receive.

I got 1.69% from BoA for 72 months, and I don’t even work there! You should get an employee discount from

I got 1.69% from BoA for 72 months, and I don’t even work there! You should get an employee discount from 1.69%. 😄
Especially after 32 years! We shall see what it actually comes to. I do have perfect credit and no debt other than the small amount left on my solar loan..

Reactions: GrnSqrl
Gotta print a lot of paper for a 29bps spread to drive income above your overhead. Guess that’s why they give 125% LTV. Very, very agressive pricing - feels like they’re trying to see if they can blow themselves up.
Logix (Formally Lockheed) CU is pretty solid. They did fine in 2008. My account is below the insurance limit.

Planning to pay cash for the next car and then finance after the fact if I need to.

Mine is RN 1155 and EDD shows Dec 12-31. I'm doubtful as well and being from MI, I'm not sure I want to go pick it up in the middle of winter anyway. haha March is fine with me.

I'm RN1154, for a LR 21" Blue/Cream +FSD. I've been at Dec 12th - Jan 1st for the last two weeks. I will count myself lucky if I take delivery in the EOQ4 rush. Latest graph:

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 12.36.45 PM.jpg