Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
still no vin 1145 blk 19s early feb order. its just random it seems the process of distributing these. not hopeful oct26-nov 15 comes as no vin. Good to see more people here getting vins. im expecting to wait a year plus, clearly im in tesla timeout. will be removing fsd if its delayed again as will have to delay pickup until march 22

I just received a text from Tesla

Tesla Delivery Appointment: Please reply YES to confirm your Model S delivery on 10/23/2021 at 11 AM.

I thought the last 6 months waiting was brutal, but these last few days feels very much like being a kid waiting for Christmas, just more intense!
So….yes? 😄

I just added the new vin to our insurance, but it looks like our current policy is only valid until the 28th of November. Is this going to be a problem?

from tesla's website: "Proof of insurance is required to take delivery, and must be valid for the next 60-90 days."

I just added the new vin to our insurance, but it looks like our current policy is only valid until the 28th of November. Is this going to be a problem?

from tesla's website: "Proof of insurance is required to take delivery, and must be valid for the next 60-90 daysInsurance

from tesla's website: "Proof of insurance is required to take delivery, and must be valid for the next 60-90 days."
Insurannce should be easy. You are automatically covered for 7~8 days when you buy a new car on existing policy. Call your insrance compnay they wil be able to help.

got a call from tesla and thought it was for my M3 but it was for my X! Can deliver it this year if I upgrade to 6 seats. Will probably do it since i paid the 90k vs the 100k (price change mrsp). The race to x or s continues!! My s is still edd 10/27-11/16 which has to be Bs as I have no vin at all
I’m the same date range in Boston and it hasn’t moved in weeks. I keep waiting for the disappointment.

• Informative
Reactions: Fitz1414
Has anyone not taken delivery due to schedule conflicts? I’m targeted for 12/13-12/31 and will only be in town for 5 days during that window and am assuming they’ll want me to pick it up while I’m gone. If that’s the case, does anyone know if you get kicked to the back of the line? Roll to the next round of deliveries? I’m going to be such a grinch if I don’t get my tesla for Christmas!

Has anyone not taken delivery due to schedule conflicts? I’m targeted for 12/13-12/31 and will only be in town for 5 days during that window and am assuming they’ll want me to pick it up while I’m gone. If that’s the case, does anyone know if you get kicked to the back of the line? Roll to the next round of deliveries? I’m going to be such a grinch if I don’t get my tesla for Christmas!
From what I read on here, you get put at the top of the list for when your configuration is scheduled to be at your SC. However, I don’t know 100%. Maybe someone can clarify this info

From what I read on here, you get put at the top of the list for when your configuration is scheduled to be at your SC. However, I don’t know 100%. Maybe someone can clarify this info
I’ve sent an email to my SA asking him. He’s not very timely in responding, but he always does and usually has decent info. I’ll pass along whatever he says when he gets back to me - probably next week.

I might even just ask to be lumped in with the Jan 22 delivery to avoid the stress. But asking to be delayed by Tesla just feels like a bad idea.

I’ve sent an email to my SA asking him. He’s not very timely in responding, but he always does and usually has decent info. I’ll pass along whatever he says when he gets back to me - probably next week.

I might even just ask to be lumped in with the Jan 22 delivery to avoid the stress. But asking to be delayed by Tesla just feels like a bad idea.
Keep us updated. Its needed info on my end to acquire. I will be out of country end of november until march so really hoping the 26-nov15 timeline hits but im in some weird black 19 crm fsd hell hole. I have been told you can delay your order so you do not have to cancel but that was from someone on this forum discussing a 2018 order so not sure if that process has changed at all. Im hoping I don't have to cancel while i'm away as Im not going to buy the new one with the price increase which is 10k higher than when I placed the order in f'n Feb.

I would assume if you cant make delivery then it stays and if for some reason someone else wants that config then you have to wait until a similar build is back to that SC. With the hope you can just keep delaying order until ready. I mean some people here are still waiting a year plus because they bought pre price hike and will bring in less revenue for tesla thus pushed to back of line. You think you would be able to delay delivery when they delay delivering 12+ months

good luck