Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted this information before but for those of you who either don’t have an SA or have one who is not responsive, try calling this number: (888) 518-3752
Follow the prompts for a new car delivery. I’ve had pretty good luck historically getting a knowledgeable person on the phone. If you have a pretty tight delivery window right now they might be able to see if your config is going into production

I posted this information before but for those of you who either don’t have an SA or have one who is not responsive, try calling this number: (888) 518-3752
Follow the prompts for a new car delivery. I’ve had pretty good luck historically getting a knowledgeable person on the phone. If you have a pretty tight delivery window right now they might be able to see if your config is going into production
Thanks!

Reactions: neadams99
Delivery date and appointment scheduled for 11AM on 11/20. Just got a message from Tesla saying that the delivery date is cancelled due to a pending software update... new delivery date range is 11/18 - 11/22. Anyone else have their delivery delayed due to this update?

Delivery date and appointment scheduled for 11AM on 11/20. Just got a message from Tesla saying that the delivery date is cancelled due to a pending software update... new delivery date range is 11/18 - 11/22. Anyone else have their delivery delayed due to this update?
Yep, I've got the same issue. @Clubprodigy as well. We were told it's related to the center console and it's for our specific cars, possibly because of the specific components they used to build them. The last I heard is the update would be released yesterday, but I haven't followed up on it with Tesla yet. I've got a delivery set for 11/20 at 5pm that I have to hit, as I have a road trip starting the following day.