Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I sold my 2020 Model S LR in late June just as I placed the order for my new LR, black/white/19/FSD. At the time, my order said I'd receive the car in October (HA!), and I didn't mind the 3-4 month wait. I got a terrific price on my 2020 and wanted to "cash in" while the market was so hot for that car.

In retrospect, it seems the market is every bit as hot now, if not even better, so I probably should have kept my 2020 MS until I actually was close to receiving my 2021/22. Oh well, I have a nice new Silverado to drive for now (my "winter" vehicle for Nebraska sludge), and my anticipation just keeps growing as I wait for my new MS. I'm guessing I won't see it this year, but when I do I'll definitely love being back in a MS. My wife has a 2021 Model Y that I do drive occasionally, but it's no match for the Model S! I do enjoy following this forum, though, even the childish "Wood" jokes ;-)

Has anyone noticed that Tesla removed the option for wood trim on Model S Plaid? Carbon fiber only now.
Yup. They removed it late Friday night:

Yup. They removed it late Friday night:

Jeff’s next tweet - ”they removed the Wood trim Friday night“.

Just kidding. Kind of.

Why does every fvckin Tesla advisor insist on telling me the wait will be worth it! That the Plaid is otherworldly… And that white interiors on the MSM are the best possible combination … and that they have it!

Listen Advisor! I’m not your friend… ok!!! I’m not calling you because I like to hear your voice! Stupid dumbfvcks…

Grr!

Heaven help me, I decided to drop my current daily driver off to have some scratches repainted (08 Vette, otherwise in really great shape paint wise). So now what do I have to drive? 04 Jeep. I keep going backwards.
C'mon Madam B, you're a cool and gifted lady with many chariots in your barn; beats walking and I bet Elon will have your spanking new MS LR to you in "2 weeks". Life is good 😎

C'mon Madam B, you're a cool and gifted lady with many chariots in your barn; beats walking and I bet Elon will have your spanking new MS LR to you in "2 weeks". Life is good 😎
If it gets down to the Harley in the garage, I quit. Wait, the unicycle is the very bottom. There is nothing cool about riding a unicycle, don't ask how I know.