Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model S Delivery Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my order RN11513 also went from 11/3-11/23 out to 11/29-12/27 as well. That's two month slide fom my old 10/11-10/31 which I had for many weeks until the EOQ update. I have to wonder what is up supply or transportation wise for these cars. I'm getting gunshy of checking my delivery dates because it seems to go a month further out whenever I look at it. First world problems I suppose
There is another four week window @IamGaryGnu.

As for @m3moser - similar order date (6/10) with a similar date range 11/28 - 12/18. Except I have the Bigfoot white seats for a LR. No one has seen them in months.

ok, so I just got an email telling me my final balance is ready and to pay it at delivery. Still no VIN. Am I getting a car?
Holy crap, I have a VIN. Also I’m currently in Mexico so not picking it up in the next 1.5 weeks regardless lol no idea when it’s in but says Oct 12-19. I get back on the 16th so we will see how it goes.

It has been in recent past years. Some of us are waiting to see if that's still true this year.
The last two years it was the case not sure why people think its not the case this year? Lot of cars are being produced prior 01.10.2021 and some are waiting to be finished up because of parts shortage.

We should see first NF VIN,s showing up with end of October deliveries probably.

The last two years it was the case not sure why people think its not the case this year? Lot of cars are being produced prior 01.10.2021 and some are waiting to be finished up because of parts shortage.

We should see first NF VIN,s showing up with end of October deliveries probably.
🤞
At least they did not say "Soon"
Ah,h,h so you're now channeling Elon by our saying NF VINs (2022 builds) will arrive in "two Weeks"??😆

It's not that I don't think it's true this year; it's that I haven't seen an NF yet for confirmation. Tesla has been known to change policies on occasion.

🤞

Ah,h,h so you're now channeling Elon by our saying NF VINs (2022 builds) will arrive in "two Weeks"??😆

No
🤞

Elon can't take credit for that. From the Movie, The Money Pit.

Getting a house built makes ordering a Plaid look like a walk in the park.

Well this is big.... looks like wood is gone as an option for the Plaid:
Plaid looks to be CF-only as of now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-005653_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-005653_Chrome.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 102

It's not that I don't think it's true this year; it's that I haven't seen an NF yet for confirmation. Tesla has been known to change policies on occasion.
I took a peek at the 3 and Y forums. No 2022s (N) yet. And very few VINs in general. As speculated before, there seems to be a production pause at the moment.

I can support, defend, excuse, rationalize almost everything Tesla does. But this EDD farce needs to stop. It’s midnight 12/7 and it still says I might get a car today. With no VIN in sight.

Have a trip overseas that I have hesitated confirming as I didn’t want to risk losing window on the Plaid or our MY Perfornance.

Just. So. Damned. Tired. Of. This. Give me a date and stick to it.

It’s now the 8th and my EDD window still begins yesterday. You just can’t make this up.

2FA1161E-E27B-4AA4-9007-AE0AD831C758.jpeg