Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same build, same order date, and we wait while later orders are filled. Makes no sense to me. I'm currently December 29-January 18. I am on a list at my MB dealer to test drive an EQS when one comes in.
I'd agree but not the MQS. Audi Etron GT would be the next alternative when it's released.

After receiving the VIN about two hours ago, looks like my Delivery Dates have changed as well

11/6 - 11/12

I was definitely getting disenchanted as May/June orders were being fulfilled before mine. I can honestly say, that now the account shows the VIN as well as the Payment option - Feeling 10x better.

Hang in there guys/gals

My plan B - Was the Audi A6 E-Tron (See Below - NICE 435 mile range)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-234211_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-234211_Chrome.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 48
After receiving the VIN about two hours ago, looks like my Delivery Dates have changed as well

11/6 - 11/12

I was definitely getting disenchanted as May/June orders were being fulfilled before mine. I can honestly say, that now the account shows the VIN as well as the Payment option - Feeling 10x better.

Hang in there guys/gals

My plan B - Was the Audi A6 E-Tron (See Below - NICE 435 mile range)
435 miles on what testing cycle lol? :) The EQS got 478 miles WLTP and we all know how that went (2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Gets 350-Mile EPA Range Rating). Actually yeah here you go; WLTP: audi a6 e tron range - Google Search
So maybe 400 at best EPA, if not lower.

Phew that A6 E-TRON is quite gorgeous though. I'm quite excited to see what the VW AG PPE platform delivers (hopefully quad motor Porsches), but cycles are really important when hearing touted range figures.

Last edited:
Took delivery today.

The car looks beautiful -- haven't completed the inspection yet, but here are the things I've had a chance to play around with:

It took over 2 hours to pair my phone to the car. And then it keeps losing the signal and I can't control the car. Not sure if that means I will need to carry the key fob just in case?
It says there is Sirius XM somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find it.
The rep said there are tutorial videos in the Entertainment center, but neither of us could find them. We just defaulted back to the ones in the app.
Autopilot beta was there to be enabled, then it wasn't and said I wasn't in the correct region, then it was back about an hour later.
I also couldn't find the autopilot beta button on my car, delivered on Sunday (and it said the software is up to date). I got through the autopilot calibration process, but still couldn't find the button. Similarly, I didn't see SiriusXM. The SA who did the delivery said it wasn't available, but who knows--I have the app on my phone, and just did it through bluetooth, and it was pretty seamless, particularly with the phone on the wireless charger, the display on it is really easy to read. Would love to know if you find either...

I wanted to give a shout out to @impastu, @Btrflyl8e and @cwanja - you three have helped keep me company in my misery. And now that my misery is coming to an end, I will promise to help keep you company in yours!

By not sharing any photos until I see you guys get your VINs at least!

Oh yea, @doubleshot too!
Thanks for the shout out. Please do share photos. That eye candy, in addition to the mutual support empathy and mindless banter, is what keeps us going! And good luck for a smooth delivery, @MFrunkerOG !!

I wanted to give a shout out to @impastu, @Btrflyl8e and @cwanja - you three have helped keep me company in my misery. And now that my misery is coming to an end, I will promise to help keep you company in yours!

By not sharing any photos until I see you guys get your VINs at least!

Oh yea, @doubleshot too!
Did I just read you'll help them continue their misery? What a MFrunker! :)