Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they hold these cars up for this bull crap I’ll be even more pissed. Put the darn 19’s on the car since it’s November anyway and leave a stack of 100’s in the glove box. Give me my damn car. Please and thank you.
I know, I feel like it's being held hostage only tesla won't tell me what the ransom is.

I would be much happier if they offered me one with 19s sooner, I would probably take it.

I hate to tell you, but I just posted this in another thread:

Oh man. I give up. My SA just texted me back. Seems that 21s are now the holdup, specifically the tires. I originally ordered 19s, but switched in July. Partly to try and get my car sooner (oh, the cruel irony!) but mostly because I don't like the 19s at all.

FML
Sorry to hear that and really sucks. Hope you get it soon though!

Oh man. I give up. My SA just texted me back. Seems that 21s are now the holdup, specifically the tires. I originally ordered 19s, but switched in July. Partly to try and get my car sooner (oh, the cruel irony!) but mostly because I don't like the 19s at all.

FML
I don’t put much faith in any SA. Folks on here have said SA told them no LR this year in June after LR’s went out for delivery. I hope your SA is like all the rest clueless and we both get or cars. I’m 11/13-11/26 if I get pushed back then he or she was right.

Is anyone taking delivery on any blue LR’s? This is my first ever Tesla so not sure how they schedule the different colors in the factory. My order is RN1150, June 1, M3LR/Blue/WH/19. My EDD is Dec 9-31. It was in Nov once but mostly December. From what I’m reading it seems they only have the white paint being used in the factory right now.
OOPS - Meant MSLR.

FML
Soon we’ll learn the only available interiors are white…

Ended up rejecting the car today over quality issues that were obvious from 10 feet away. Wasted a lot of my time and money traveling to the delivery center, since they insisted I get there today. Blessing in disguise I suppose now that I see 2022 VINs are being assigned.
After waiting this long you deserve a 2022. What sort of issues did you discover? Have any pictures?