Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a 2020 Tesla S Performance on March 25, 2020 from Tesla Tampa and had it delivered to my home on March 28. My Tesla S P made my modified 2012 GTR feel slow so I sold it.
I have been trying to order a 2021 Tesla S Plaid for over a week but the Tesla Build Site will not accept payment. Tesla Support told me the sight would be down for 2 weeks. Tesla started taking orders for the Plaid on Sept. 22.
If you are ordering a 2021 Tesla S it will be likely be available with a 2021 VIN by mid November assuming Tesla does what it did for the 2020 Model S. Are you ordering a Long Range or Performance? Good Luck

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Ordered a new model S last week. It's the 2021 version. Delivery scheduled for the 17th.

upload_2020-10-11_6-50-29.png

Wow, that's earlier than expected. Would be awesome if you could do a post once you get the car. I'm not expecting "big" changes like 2021 model 3, but still would be interesting. Latest updates i saw were h revision batteries and avas. I'll get my Model s in November in Germany, so could be a 2021 version.