Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model Year Refresh: Owners' Thoughts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was worried for a bit but I have a Dec 2021 build and it has steam! 52FF86D4-F5E1-4A8E-8FC9-36765CD913FE.jpeg

I love how these shills ask Elon such open ended soft ball questions- allowing him to reply with an open ended response. Why not ask if “a cost free retrofit” will be available, since the 2021 cars were advertised getting it? Remember the Witcher 3 ads? Or when “a cost free retrofit would be available”? Because the requester wants to create ambiguity for likes and clicks. Shill. So typical. So lame.

Yep. Tesla really is doing a poor job on any number of levels, creating more customer confusion. Maybe it’s not supposed to run on 8GB but it mistakenly is? Has anyone with a 2021 S NOT had Steam available?
I mean come on… clearly Tesla knew in 2021, when they were advertising the power (e.g., 10 megaflops) of the GPU and showing Witcher 3 screenshots that they needed more memory in the car than they were delivering. Game/Steam memory requirements were not a state secret, after all…. These were released games…