Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on line 6/15, have never been contacted by or spoken to a SA. Should I contact my delivery center and have one assigned? What do they actually do for you? Picking up in Nashville, 7-12 weeks.
LR AWD, Midnight Silver, Black/White, 18”, Autopilot
You should have received an email from your SA. Check all the emails you have received after you ordered. Also make sure your order is complete and there is nothing hanging.

I bought these: Orbital

Still sitting in the box though 😢

Efficient 18 Wheel Covers for Tesla Model 3
I like those orbitals!

Reactions: travis3000
Emailed my SA this morning asking about the EDD sliding one day to the right each day. I got a response from them this afternoon. Here is what I emailed them about and their response. I thought they were fairly helpful:
"Hi,

For the last few days my EDD on my order keeps sliding to the right one day ahead of the current date? Does it normally do that? It gets me all excited that tomorrow might be the day and then when I wake up in the morning it has moved one day out of reach lol. Are you able to see if I have been soft matched to a VIN or not? How many days after receiving a VIN does it usually take to pick up the car at Vallejo Tesla?

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

REPLY:
Hi,

Yes that can be pretty normal. It will be giving you a range for the time and everyday you don’t receive that notification it will keep shorting the timeline within that range. There also may be adjustments to the time as our production may have slight adjustments as well. My system is indicating that your car should be out of factory by end of month. Once car is produced it will take 2-5 days from that point to delivery
."

I guess I just need to be patient for a week. :)

I just got my delivery appointment for Friday, June 25 at 10am.

What's funny is, even though I live like 2 miles from the Raintree SC, they're delivering to my house. But that kind of makes sense -- we drove by the SC yesterday afternoon and commented that they really don't have a lot of space for deliveries. Assuming they have a huge number of deliveries between now and the end of the month, they have to do something to streamline it.

Got my Buena Park Delivery finally scheduled for Friday June 25th at 4:00PM!! I called around and was finally able to speak with someone, when I hung up, I immediately received the text/email notification to schedule delivery. She said it was still in Northern California but was slated to be arriving tonight or early tomorrow morning. How many had the delivery date moved up?

Got my Buena Park Delivery finally scheduled for Friday June 25th at 4:00PM!! I called around and was finally able to speak with someone, when I hung up, I immediately received the text/email notification to schedule delivery. She said it was still in Northern California but was slated to be arriving tonight or early tomorrow morning. How many had the delivery date moved up?
I will see you when I get their at 430

Finally reached out to my SA who told me what it says in the EDD 24th to 30th... but followed up with have your financing ready for the 29th. Need a decoder ring with this communications process.
Which is your delivery location? Mine is Burbank. I just dropped by and spoke with an SA who showed me a screen with my info on it. The "take delivery" date was the 29th. I wonder if there's a batch of cars coming in on the 27th. I say the 27th because I saw a column that showed that my car would arrive in Burbank on the 27th but be delivered to me on the 29th.