Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After just a month of waiting! I finally got my Model 3. I have never seen a car so beautiful. The red and black color scheme is really nothing cooler than this. I got the car at Smithtown-Long Island Center at 10:30 this morning. After a careful inspection of the car, it was found that there was nothing wrong with the car! There is no big gap, no water in the lampshade, no scratches on the car paint, no scratches on the seat, very clean. Guess I am the lucky one? Because I’m in New York, I’ll get the license plate in advance. The smell of the new car is really very comfortable. Fortunately, I didn't buy a Demo vehicle. Think about it once it was produced. It only has a mileage of 3 mi, which is just for you. No one else has driven it. I am very satisfied with my car, and I believe that I will travel to various places with it in the future. Because I like it so much. (And my SA was super super nice!)View attachment 676311
View attachment 676312
View attachment 676313
View attachment 676314
ps. I have never driven such a comfortable car.
Congratulation!! She is such a beauty!!

Reactions: Japerz and hcdavis3
is the Three Rivers charger pretty busy?
I wanted to get the windows tinted by someone was who really familiar with Teslas, and there really aren't any that I'm confident with in my area. Im trying to decide on the windshield. I am for sure doing the side windows and the rear window

PlugShare shows that there's a dog park right next to the chargers. So I think the stalls are sometimes ICEd with people giving their dogs a potty break. Should be fine otherwise.

Makes sense with the tinting. The place to go in Austin is just a few miles south of the SC, so I was going to go there. I'm on the fence on the clear ceramic windshield tint. It still won't block out all the Texas heat unfortunately, and you have to be careful with the inspection sticker and toll sticker.

Reactions: TexAlly5
Yeah I am not a big fan of the aero covers either. My wife hates them more than I do lol. The rims without them actually look nice. I would like to get some Martian rims that are more light weight but hard to justify right now after just purchasing the car.
I bought these: Orbital

Still sitting in the box though 😢

Efficient 18 Wheel Covers for Tesla Model 3