Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Taking delivery tomorrow (Thu) at noon. Guess I'll find out real quick how it performs in a downpour, as it's supposed to rain all day!
I stopped by today to ask some questions (nothing Earth-shattering came of it), saw a blue S with cream/walnut sitting out in the lot and got all excited. After sending a pic to my son, I asked if I could sit in it if it was mine. Went to check the VIN and....noticed the CF spoiler and that pesky "Plaid" badge on the rear. Damn, LOL!

Priority delivery is just something they say lol. But yea. Could buy you some time. Tesla agreements say 3 months of you delaying though could result in cancellation. But you being unavailable during your first window won't hurt you dramatically from what we've seen. Then again. They're going to switch to Model X soon enough and slow way down in MS.
The problem with that is like you said, MX is starting soon so depending on when you miss your window it may be more than three months. A lot more. And it’s just like Tesla to make you wait six months from original delivery estimate, give you three days without warning, then wait six more months and say, “too late. Can’t honor the original price”.

Config? RN?
Mine is LR Solid Black with black interior and 19” wheels, and I believe it should be the Westchase-Westheimer. I ordered June 21
happy for all those getting deliveries but to see June orders being delivered before those of us who ordered 4+ months earlier is a joke. We need to replace another current car in late 2022 and it will not be with a Tesla….MB or Rivian, here we come….

Config? RN?

happy for all those getting deliveries but to see June orders being delivered before those of us who ordered 4+ months earlier is a joke. We need to replace another current car in late 2022 and it will not be with a Tesla….MB or Rivian, here we come….
Agreed. Coming up on six months for my order soon. And I’m gonna be out of town Oct 24-Nov end, so like… I’m really stressed about missing my window. I don’t think I’ll get another window if I miss this one, because of MX starting potentially soon.

And by out of town, I mean on the other coast.

Reactions: Danlbrau
Config? RN?

I'm really bummed you haven't gotten a VIN... figured you were along the same timeline as me with the dates :(

I just removed FSD from the "manage" page of my order a few minutes ago. I had ordered in June before the $10k increase, and removing FSD did not trigger the new price adjustment. I was nervous about activating the new price, but all was good with my new configuration without the FSD and it held the old $79.9k base price. Only thing is it will not allow me to add FSD now before delivery, and I am OK with that. The change also did not move my expected delivery date. Tesla rep said that I can subscribe to FSD at $200 per month, and cancel it anytime I want, as many times as I want, after taking delivery of the vehicle.
I am thinking to remove the FSD too but also worry about the price change. Did you mean Tesla re-creates the "Order Agreement" and you see the $79.9K in the new "Order Agreement" after you made the change?

Reactions: Air Wind
I am thinking to remove the FSD too but also worry about the price change. Did you mean Tesla re-creates the "Order Agreement" and you see the $79.9K in the new "Order Agreement" after you made the change?
Yes the web site will revise the order agreement immediately and show it without FSD, and the old 79.9k base price remains unchanged. It also emailed the revised order agreement to me.

Reactions: cwanja
UMMMMMM just woke up this morning and I have a new EDD of Sept 24-30. Not sure how as I am east coast W/B/19

was 11/6-26 changed monday to 10/25-11/14 and today Sept 24-30. I wonder when I would get a vin
Maybe they're catching up on white/black cars? We're car and order date twins, but I'm still seeing 11/28-12/18 for me :-( Hope you get a VIN soon!

Reactions: feixingyuan
I have to imagine yours moves forward. Beyond the fact that I have a white interior, your order date is prior to mine. And my delivery date is (currently) 11/11 - 12/1. Either mine gets pushed, or yours gets pulled forward.
I sure hope so..I’ve been renting a car since I moved back to TX because I sold my M3 back in CA.