Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRASILIA HIGHWAY is waiting in front of TESLA-PIER ... maybe another TESLA-CARRIER ... she will arrive in Zeebrügge on 25.11. ?!?

Crossing Fingers :)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-18 um 18.00.41.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Electron Mike
DONG A GLAUCOS is now off my watch list sadly.
THEMIS, I still believe she may have some LHD Teslas onboard (from VIN allocation activity). She will route to Zeebrugge (15 Nov) via Piraeus and Livorno.
HOEGH KOBE is currently loading in Shanghai and will head off to Singapore initially but she is on a scheduled liner service to Europe and so I doubt Tesla will use her.
HELIOS RAY remains a ship of interest. I suspect she managed to squeeze-in a crew change in South Korea last week and so she should be good to go for another global voyage.
On the good news front I think I have identified a Tesla ship that will head to direct to Southampton and then on to Zeebrugge. She has yet to load in Shanghai but will arrive in Southampton towards the end of November. The ship is already very close to Shanghai but I'm not expecting her to depart until late next week. So if you have been told to expect a delivery in early December this could be your ship! I'm not going to name her yet simply because there is at least one person who uses this thread as a source of information to subsequently sell on.

DONG A GLAUCOS is now off my watch list sadly.
THEMIS, I still believe she may have some LHD Teslas onboard (from VIN allocation activity). She will route to Zeebrugge (15 Nov) via Piraeus and Livorno.
HOEGH KOBE is currently loading in Shanghai and will head off to Singapore initially but she is on a scheduled liner service to Europe and so I doubt Tesla will use her.
HELIOS RAY remains a ship of interest. I suspect she managed to squeeze-in a crew change in South Korea last week and so she should be good to go for another global voyage.
On the good news front I think I have identified a Tesla ship that will head to direct to Southampton and then on to Zeebrugge. She has yet to load in Shanghai but will arrive in Southampton towards the end of November. The ship is already very close to Shanghai but I'm not expecting her to depart until late next week. So if you have been told to expect a delivery in early December this could be your ship! I'm not going to name her yet simply because there is at least one person who uses this thread as a source of information to subsequently sell on.
I was told November in beginning, but now I am looking at December. Collection booked for Southampton. Ordered on the 27th of Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.