Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lordy Lordy!
I know that GRAND DAHLIA is showing on her AIS that she is heading to S Korea!
You just have to trust me on this - she is presently sitting off Shanghai and will dock at Shanghai South and will head to Southampton.
This is not my first rodeo!
I'm also aware that a car carrier DA FENG GANG diddly squat is heading into Shanghai South too.

Do we have any confirmation that Prometheus Leader got TMY's on board? On its way to Malmö now and should arrive in Drammen tomorrow.
No confirmation but watch the Drammen webcams tomorrow
There is not a lot of spare real estate in Drammen at the moment but the space normally used to park Teslas has been cleared.

You may be able to check your VIN on the UECC.com website. Let me know how you get on with that.

Last edited:
No confirmation but watch the Drammen webcams tomorrow
There is not a lot of spare real estate in Drammen at the moment but the space normally used to park Teslas has been cleared.

You may be able to check your VIN on the UECC.com website. Let me know how you get on with that.
Have tried checking my VIN on UECC and Hoegh since I got the VIN 3 weeks ago, but haven't got anything on either. It is the WHOLE VIN right, or just parts of it?

@Mr Miserable did Nabucco turn off her location or not while in the Arabian Sea?

NABUCCO has her AIS online all time .... so she will enter Gulf of Aden ... late evening tomorrow I guess.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-10 um 14.19.42.png

Reactions: Swadesh
DON QUIJOTE is also loading but at the familiar main Haitong terminal and she is also bound for Southampton and is due to arrive on 9 Dec and then head to Zeebrugge to arrive 12 Dec. You can't fail to have noticed the similarities with GRAND DAHLIA's itinerary but there is a significant difference in that DON QUIJOTE is docking at non-Tesla piers at both Southampton and Zeebrugge, and this is a crucial detail. I expect there to be a lot of noise (other websites, pundits etc) about this ship but I am firmly in the belief from my research that she will not be carrying any Teslas.
So if you're watching the DON QUIJOTE, you're tilting at the wrong windmill? ;)

I am wondering the same...Lake Fuxian in particular, to deliver to the south of Spain.

Thanks
We don't much input from those in Spain/Portugal to this thread however I've seen pictures of Teslas being moved by road to Spain in the past. Personally I would guess that Tesla would use a feeder vessel to get the cars to Santander (UECC.com for details)
If you find out do let me know! :)

Reactions: petterware
Maybe slighly off-topic, but does anyone know in general how quickly the cars are being offloaded and transported from Zeebrugge? Like to southtern Sweden (Gothenburg) in my case?
In the past Tesla have transported cars to Sweden by rail and by ship. The ships used are those on the UECC.com
Once your car is loaded onto one of their ships I believe you can confirm it by inputting your VIN.

Have tried checking my VIN on UECC and Hoegh since I got the VIN 3 weeks ago, but haven't got anything on either. It is the WHOLE VIN right, or just parts of it?
Yes the whole VIN. If it's not showing on the Hoegh site that rules out the two Hoegh ships. If your car is not actually onboard a UECC vessel at the time of your enquiry it will come up blank.

Congrats and well done on this thread Mr M - fantastic work and an interesting read

M3LR ordered 7/10, VIN found in source yesterday, text received today from Tesla saying arrival date is being calculated. Spoke to SA who said that he 'woke up' the car and can see that it is still in Shanghai waiting to be loaded and should be available for delivery 1st or 2nd week of December.

Be interested to hear if others had received similar update/info as I thought VINs were allocated once the ship had departed Shanghai? Also some of the info provided is contradictory to what others have experienced.

Congrats and well done on this thread Mr M - fantastic work and an interesting read

M3LR ordered 7/10, VIN found in source yesterday, text received today from Tesla saying arrival date is being calculated. Spoke to SA who said that he 'woke up' the car and can see that it is still in Shanghai waiting to be loaded and should be available for delivery 1st or 2nd week of December.

Be interested to hear if others had received similar update/info as I thought VINs were allocated once the ship had departed Shanghai? Also some of the info provided is contradictory to what others have experienced.
Sounds like GRAND DAHLIA is your ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.