Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glovis Symphony looks to be headed to Bremerhaven and Antwerp, but alas not Southampton.

View attachment 681810
I'm aware of the document you have found however it doesn't tell you how the ship gets to Bremerhaven from Shanghai. It just tells you when the ship rejoins scheduled services.
What it does confirm is that GLOVIS SYMPHONY is coming to Europe and will be here in early August.
At the moment I'm still hopeful the ship is chartered to Tesla. (Because it's chartered you won't find it's itinerary online)

Hello @Mr Miserable, what about HOEGH TARGET? Leaving SGH at 04. July to Singapore, 2 days in harbour.
But I don´t know if it was the right place in SGH (Tesla-Pier) and also is the ship a Tesla-Charter?

Greets
That's a no.
There are many ships that depart from Shanghai that will end up in Zeebrugge.
Just this month we have MORNING POST, HOEGH TARGET, SALOME and MORNING LYNN and this is just the 6th day of the month.
None of these are Tesla ships.
There is also the odd ship that I'm keeping an eye on because I'm unsure of where it's heading - I have one ship that has left Shanghai that I'm monitoring that I don't actually believe is a Tesla charter, but you never know..
I spend some considerable time researching ships itineraries and port schedules to identify possible Tesla ships and just as importantly rule out the many other possibles
The possibles I have identified so far are GLOVIS SYMPHONY and GLOVIS COURAGE. There may be others, but they are not obvious and take a bit of effort to find. The easiest way to identify them is to ask a Tesla agent to name the ship! It saves a lot of work on my side.

Someone in a German forum was told by his agent that the german LR MiC are on the HOEGH OSLO. Do you think this is possible?

Greetings
Erik
HOEGH OSLO is possible but a little surprising.
She will depart Shanghai on Saturday with her first stop scheduled to Misurata in Libya before arriving in Zeebrugge on 13 Aug.
She is scheduled to stop in Zeebrugge less than one day and I would expect her to be unloading for far longer.
Lots of reasons I would rule her out but if the name came from Tesla .....

OK so GLOVIS SYMPHONY is leaving Shanghai enroute for Japan.o_O
All is not lost however.
Last quarter I was convinced that LAKE GENEVA was a Tesla ship and she departed off to another Chinese port but returned to Shanghai 9 days later to do a Tesla charter to Zeebrugge. :)
The wait continues........

For general information and specially to @Mr Miserable: :)
Several LR orderers in Germany have received their VIN's today with a preliminary time window for delivery 04.-16.08.
For me this means that the vehicles are somewhere between "loading pier" and "since a short time on their way to Europe".
Not sure that’s completely correct, Germany’s will be LHD so surely not the same batch as the ones for the UK?

For general information and specially to @Mr Miserable: :)
Several LR orderers in Germany have received their VIN's today with a preliminary time window for delivery 04.-16.08.
For me this means that the vehicles are somewhere between "loading pier" and "since a short time on their way to Europe".
That is interesting....
There is a ship that may fit the bill but we'll have to wait until Friday before I can confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.