Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should trust my instincts!
I have reviewed all the 17 car carriers that are presently en route to Suez from the Far East to see whether I have missed a shipment.
Unless Tesla are shipping Q2 manufactured models (which they have done this quarter to Australia and Singapore) then I am reasonably happy we don't have a shipment on the way at the moment.

There is an outside chance that GLOVIS SUPERIOR may have a shipment on board but it'll be quite a small one if it has, since she only spent 12 hours alongside in Shanghai. This is a big ship and would take much longer to load fully. I don't think it's heading to the UK and so if it is a Tesla ship it's probably heading for Zeebrugge.
I should trust my instincts
So another ship has been added to my watch list, PASSERO.
There is no evidence that this ship has any Tesla cargo on board however the fact that she is now heading for the Suez Canal having departed from Shanghai on 8 Jul alone warrants a closer interest to be taken in her.
She docked in Singapore which would indicate she is a on scheduled service although I haven't (yet) found her itinerary online. I have a suspicion she may be heading for Turkey though.
We shall see....
Strike GLOVIS SUPERIOR off the list - she isn't a Tesla ship.

OK sorry, this was a false information. I have verified with the person who confirmed this to me and he said that it was Glovis Supreme in fact.
Though Passero was definitely a Tesla Ship, it as been confirmed by more than ONE person, and in several countries.

I’m pretty sure Glovis supreme is carrying the model Ys for Europe. I heard the car will be ready for me around august 30. He said he wasn’t allowed to mention the ship. When I mentioned supreme he was quiet and said well I didn’t say it. Another person from Belgium confirmed this ship too for his model Y
Yes, so far, Helios Ray and Glovis Supreme have been confirmed by Tesla to French customers having ordered Model Y.

If I was a betting man I’d say PAGNA
Though he is in Belgium, so it is probably another ship.
We have many candidates for a delivery after August 20th: Hoegh Oslo, Helios Ray, Glovis Supreme

Reactions: NATO
LAKE GENEVA has departed Shanghai for Suez and I estimate she will arrive in Zeebrugge around 4 Sep.

The big surprise of the day is the fact that HELIOS RAY has departed Ashdod, Israel for Salerno, Italy where she is due to arrive on 9 Aug.
Now this could mean a couple of things - it could mean that she has no more Teslas on board and this visit is totally unassociated with Tesla or that a load for Italy is being delivered. Any notion that this port could become a port of entry for vehicles destined for Southern Europe is unlikely since there are much better choices elsewhere.
At the moment I'm inclined to think that her Tesla charter is complete.

Last edited:
Just got a call back from Tesla after emailing them to find out why I haven't been allocated a car yet. They have said that I got allocated yesterday and VIN will come through today. He said my car is on the Vessil Glovis Companion which is due to arrive in the UK 26th August. I thought this ship was going to Europe not UK.....
Order is a M3LR standard in black paint. Had RN 23rd June.

Reactions: Mr H and sheresingh
The big surprise of the day is the fact that HELIOS RAY has departed Ashdod, Israel for Salerno, Italy where she is due to arrive on 9 Aug.
Now this could mean a couple of things - it could mean that she has no more Teslas on board and this visit is totally unassociated with Tesla or that a load for Italy is being delivered. Any notion that this port could become a port of entry for vehicles destined for Southern Europe is unlikely since there are much better choices elsewhere.
At the moment I'm inclined to think that her Tesla charter is complete.
HELIOS RAY has been confirmed by Tesla to several customers in France, for Model 3 and Model Y.

Just got a call back from Tesla after emailing them to find out why I haven't been allocated a car yet. They have said that I got allocated yesterday and VIN will come through today. He said my car is on the Vessil Glovis Companion which is due to arrive in the UK 26th August. I thought this ship was going to Europe not UK.....
Order is a M3LR standard in black paint. Had RN 23rd June.
Unless they fit some (big) outboards, there is no way GLOVIS COMPANION can make it to the UK by 26 Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.