Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
12pm, see you at Bluewater then!
Is that going to be on the second floor of the car park next to the mall entrance or the dealer next to Dartford crossing?
Ha ha yep, see you there!......although I have absolutely no clue where the pick up location is!!? All I have is the Bluewater address on my delivery confirmation.

Obviously I'll have to ask Tesla to confirm, unless anyone on here has experience of the pick up area?

Ha ha yep, see you there!......although I have absolutely no clue where the pick up location is!!? All I have is the Bluewater address on my delivery confirmation.

Obviously I'll have to ask Tesla to confirm, unless anyone on here has experience of the pick up area?

I’m 90% sure It‘s on either the first or second floor of the Rose Gallery car park where the entrance to the mall is. I tried to park my car there once and the entire car park was full of teslas with their seats wrapped in plastic, that’s where Id go

Reactions: NJR46
Meanwhile back on the shipping front, I'm disappointed to see LYDDEN departing Shanghai so early. She's heading for Singapore initially which would would normally spark my interest too but she hasn't spent enough time in port, in my opinion, to be a Tesla ship. She's off my list.:(
HYPERION RAY however, continues to load....

The other disappointment is the fact that GLOVIS SUPREME is not heading for Southampton as expected but for Zeebrugge where she is due to arrive on 15 Aug. This is a change of destination because when she left Shanghai her destination was clearly stated as being Southampton.

Last edited:
Meanwhile back on the shipping front, I'm disappointed to see LYDDEN departing Shanghai so early. She's heading for Singapore initially which would would normally spark my interest too but she hasn't spent enough time in port, in my opinion, to be a Tesla ship. She's off my list.:(

The other disappointment is the fact that GLOVIS SUPREME is not heading for Southampton as expected but for Zeebrugge where she is due to arrive on 15 Aug. This is a change of destination because when she left Shanghai her destination was clearly stated as being Southampton.
Lydden is out 4 me too. 12 hours is typical for a no-Tesla ship. HYPERION RAY is my favorite to be next Tesla-RoRo-Liner.
SUPREME may be they change the numbers, first Zee, then South? 🤔

Greets from TFF-Forum Germany :)

Has a ship arrived fairly recently?

The reason I ask is that I've noticed that a lot of the current inventory cars that were added last week which were all 'in transit', a lot of them are now showing to be at various locations (London, Manchester, Belfast etc). Where have these come from?

The reason I ask is that I've noticed that a lot of the current inventory cars that were added last week which were all 'in transit', a lot of them are now showing to be at various locations (London, Manchester, Belfast etc). Where have these come from?
I was wondering that as well. My only guess is that this is where they are destined to be moved to once they arrive.

Hi Mr. Miserable - how much flexibility do they have in unloading RO/ROs? Does it have to be in the order they're loaded or can they unload individual decks? In either case, it would seem that some LHD cars would be trapped behind RHD cars. Thanks

Lydden is out 4 me too. 12 hours is typical for a no-Tesla ship. HYPERION RAY is my favorite to be next Tesla-RoRo-Liner.
SUPREME may be they change the numbers, first Zee, then South? 🤔

Greets from TFF-Forum Germany :)
Been reading your forum in my best German :) I guess for the model Ys north Europe it’s pretty certain it’s on Glovis Supreme. I see in your forum also Hoegh Oslo being mentioned, can’t find my VIN on Hoegh so I ruled it out. But did others find it on there? Could be they’re both carrying

They are still on the ship, I asked and that’s what they said

Reactions: NATO

I picked one up in June - Plaza Car Park (yellow car park) Where the bank of 12 superchargers are. They took over the whole ground floor car park.

Hi Mr. Miserable - how much flexibility do they have in unloading RO/ROs? Does it have to be in the order they're loaded or can they unload individual decks? In either case, it would seem that some LHD cars would be trapped behind RHD cars. Thanks
You raise an interesting point. It isn't so much an access problem but a potential stability issue, in my opinion.
I'll try and write a post about stability and car carriers later today - it's a complicated business.

What may happen with GLOVIS SUPREME is that she is unloaded completely in Zeebrugge and another ship brings the UK bound cars. Alternatively if an earlier ship has offloaded UK bound cars in Zeebrugge she could load them and then come to Southampton. We saw this happen quite regularly in 2019.

Over in San Francisco the SUZUKA EXPRESS ended up in Benicia as I was told it would. My source over there says don't expect anything from Pier 80 anytime soon. He's been proved correct so far and so I don't doubt him.

Over in Shanghai HYPERION RAY is still loading and has been joined now by LYDDEN. It would be too much to hope for these two big beauties to be heading to Europe/UK, or would it? These are not confirmed Tesla ships at the moment - just on my list of potentials/hopefuls/wishful thinking.

View attachment 693382
Crossing the Bay of Biscay at the moment we have HOEGH TARGET (Zeebrugge Sun night) and PAGNA (Bristol on Monday). More importantly, PAGNA is confirmed to arrive in Southampton at 0300 on Friday 13th and her dock allocation looks good for a Tesla shipment too.

VOLANS LEADER has passed through the Straits of Gibraltar and is now crossing the Gulf of Cadiz. She is due to arrive in Zeebrugge early on 11 Aug.

HOEGH OSLO is still docked in Libya but should depart to Zeebrugge (16 Aug) later today.

I'm just keeping an eye on HELIOS RAY at the moment - she's heading to Salerno and should arrive there on Monday morning.

GLOVIS SUPREME is navigating the Suez Canal in 40C heat at present. She should initially head for Southampton where she's due on 15 Aug. After that,.....? Zeebrugge? or maybe somewhere else?

View attachment 693383

GLOVIS SUMMIT remains on schedule as she crosses the Indian Ocean. We are expecting her in Zeebrugge around 23 Aug.

GLOVIS COMPANION is heading for Singapore initially and will arrive there on Tuesday. I estimate that she will pitch up in Zeebrugge around 31 Aug but she may call at Southampton beforehand.

LAKE GENEVA is just entering the Straits of Taiwan. Tropical Storm Lupit is now well clear to the NW as it heads off to Japan. Nevertheless, it will be a couple of days before she emerges into some pleasant weather. My estimate is for her to arrive in Zeebrugge around 3 Sep
Hi Mr Miserable !
Sorry did I miss anything? I thought Glovis Summit was Southampton bound?
I have a September 1st delivery and was told the ship is expected to arrive at Southampton the last week of August so makes me think potentially Glovis Summit… is this not the case anymore?
Many thanks!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.