Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply and great choice of spec. Great minds think alike. :D

It's definitely looking like Grand Ruby is our ship but I have also seen a number of people on here who had texts around the 11th and 12th which I believe was an early ship or ships.
Hoping to get a text with more details this week from Tesla and a final invoice so I can pay the deposit owing.
Also hoping to get something in writing ASAP, the wait is killing me.

I'm resigned to the possibility that I might not get the car until the end of September, Just wait something either way in writing so I can have target date for insurance and finance options.

Good luck!

As Mr Miserable mentioned, GLOVIS SUMMIT arriving to Southampton this morning 2:10am
View attachment 700309
Always think of this chap when I hear Glovis....
1629730124526.png

I eventually got a message but only after speaking to Tesla to ask what was happening. It turns out something was not loaded in to my account even though I had answered the question concerned many days ago. He sent me the text to say I was allocated, and is updating my account so hopefully that will get updated to in the next few hours. "Mr Blue Sky" is due mid to late September.

So to summarise:

Glovis Summit - 23rd August
Glovis Companion - 30th August
Lake Geneva - 3rd September
Elektra - 14th September
Grand Ruby - 16th September

Would be keen to get a recap of people's VINs and delivery dates they've been given, which may or may not give others with similar numbers an idea of which ship theirs might be on?
my VIN ends with 322***, M3 LR, est. delivery for 13th Sep, so I guess it's on Glovis Companion, fingers crossed

No idea how they park them that close. How does the driver get out without smashing the door into the car next to it!?
We get out the drivers side obviously. If they are lefthand drive you park from right to left across the ship in lines. Rhd from left to right. You reverse to a leadsman using rear view mirror and hand signals. Mirrors are folded in.
If they can get fist between closed mirrors you have to repark as you are wasting space. Interesting fact after a day of parking lhd via mirror you cannot use your own mirrors as your neck is sore from so much reversing.

We get out the drivers side obviously. If they are lefthand drive you park from right to left across the ship in lines. Rhd from left to right. You reverse to a leadsman using rear view mirror and hand signals. Mirrors are folded in.
If they can get fist between closed mirrors you have to repark as you are wasting space. Interesting fact after a day of parking lhd via mirror you cannot use your own mirrors as your neck is sore from so much reversing.
Thanks for that. I kinda realised how stupid my question was as I was reading your response. 😆

Hi all, long time observer and second time poster

Just to let you know I ordered my inventory M3LR Blue, Black, 18 on 13/8 and had a 321** VIN matched straightaway (visible in invoice). Was told to expect mid september delivery with no confirmation yet - would this mean my car is likely on Lake Geneva or Eleketra?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: moodel_tree
Hello from Greece and thank you for all your valuable information! I have a SR+ on order with an estimated delivery date of 4-16 September. No sign of VIN. The one thing thing that I learned from my SA is that the car will go to Zeebrugge and then will be loaded to another vessel to head back to Piraeus! Any guesses for the ship it might be on?

Hi all, long time observer and second time poster

Just to let you know I ordered my inventory M3LR Blue, Black, 18 on 13/8 and had a 321** VIN matched straightaway (visible in invoice). Was told to expect mid september delivery with no confirmation yet - would this mean my car is likely on Lake Geneva or Eleketra?

Thanks in advance
My M3LR Blue, Black, 18 was ordered 29th July. My VIN is 329*** and was told end of September. I am sure there is no sense to the VINs and can’t understand how you got matched straight away. I only got confirmation by phone call today that it is due mid to late September. Nothing in my account. None of this makes much sense to me. I think my car is swimming it’s way here.

I have no official vin but the source code shows LRW3F7EK5MC3303** Has anyone else got a vin close to mine? I received a message this morning "Tesla Update - Great news! A car has now been allocated to your order. Your vehicle arrival date is being calculated...."
I’m 3303xx. Performance in blue, black interior. Got the VIN allocation in source code the morning Grand Ruby departed. Text message same as yours today at 11.14

Status
Not open for further replies.