Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my VIN (317xxx) & reg no. from Tesla (SMS). Says my M3LR (Standard Spec) is scheduled to be collected from London Brent Cross on 9th September, to be delivered to my home address same day. Order confirmed on June 23rd.
Any ideas which ship this could be on? I'm guessing Glovis Companion...

So I had to call Tesla moments ago to talk about my finance agreement and make some changes. At the same time I did ask the advisor the status of the shipping of my car. He said that it has either just left or is about to leave Shanghai and delivery looks to be last week of September (sliding timetables eh?). I find this interesting as I was assigned a car 10th August. This matches with what some others have said in recent days of similar VIN numbers and assignment dates have heard. This could also point out to the fact that is there ANOTHER Tesla carrier still for this quarter or was TRITON ACE really the last one?

TRITON LEADER is currently loading at Shanghai but nothing points out yet that it is a Tesla carrier.

So I had to call Tesla moments ago to talk about my finance agreement and make some changes. At the same time I did ask the advisor the status of the shipping of my car. He said that it has either just left or is about to leave Shanghai and delivery looks to be last week of September (sliding timetables eh?). I find this interesting as I was assigned a car 10th August. This matches with what some others have said in recent days of similar VIN numbers and assignment dates have heard. This could also point out to the fact that is there ANOTHER Tesla carrier still for this quarter or was TRITON ACE really the last one?

TRITON LEADER is currently loading at Shanghai but nothing points out yet that it is a Tesla carrier.

I have also been told that the car that has been allocated to me hasn't even left Shanghai left which would suggest that there might be another carrier bound for the UK. I initialy was given the 22nd as the earliest date I could pick up the car (but had to change it to 29th due for personal reasons).

Just got my VIN (317xxx) & reg no. from Tesla (SMS). Says my M3LR (Standard Spec) is scheduled to be collected from London Brent Cross on 9th September, to be delivered to my home address same day. Order confirmed on June 23rd.
Any ideas which ship this could be on? I'm guessing Glovis Companion...
Glovis Companion is the ship! My SA told me it was on this ship and mines being delivered 11th September. Enjoy tracking the ship, I use Tesla Carriers Map
Currently in the Med :)

Reactions: NJR46 and Zill
Surely there is not enough time for a carrier to leave China and arrive in Southampton and get to the various locations around the UK by the end of September?
There is, I think the fastest the trip can be made is a very ambitious 27 days (ELEKTRA is scheduled for that). Usually more like 30 days. If a ship was to leave today you could possibly expect it around 22-24th September in Southampton. Gives a week for transportation and prep. This is Tesla we are talking about, last weeks of a quarter are always manic and there seems to be big volumes of M3/MY to Europe this time.

Thanks for the info! How close is your VIN to mine? As you're relatively close to me, is your car coming from Brent Cross too? I was surprised that my car isn't coming via the Gatwick site.
My vin is 311xxx so not that close! I give up with the vins, they are all over the place and in my opinion don’t get you very far with working things out!
Mines a lease car so I have the pleasure of having it delivered to my house and save a few miles on the clock 😉

My VIN is 334 and I got the allocation text on Monday (ordered 24 July). Silence since. I phoned in just now and was told that I should receive a delivery text within two weeks. The agent was pretty sure we are looking at the last week of September for delivery, which makes me doubtful about my car being on the Ruby boat...perhaps is the one that left later?

My vin is 311xxx so not that close! I give up with the vins, they are all over the place and in my opinion don’t get you very far with working things out!
Mines a lease car so I have the pleasure of having it delivered to my house and save a few miles on the clock 😉
Yes, I can see from other posts here that the VIN seem to randomly allocated! Mine is a lease car & will be delivered too, if Tesla are still using AnyVan as their delivery company, apparently you can track the transporter live on delivery day...

Reactions: Erol
Yes, I can see from other posts here that the VIN seem to randomly allocated! Mine is a lease car & will be delivered too, if Tesla are still using AnyVan as their delivery company, apparently you can track the transporter live on delivery day...
Tracking will be handy although a few videos of delivery day I’ve watched seem to have had them delivered before the text arrives !

Status
Not open for further replies.