Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another daily "mini" ship update as Mr Miserable is away. (Hope he comes back soon!)

GLOVIS COMPANION has arrived at Zeebrugge and is unloading Teslas. Enjoy your new cars when they get there!

LAKE GENEVA is in Bay of Biscay north of Spain heading towards Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep 4pm.

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean headed to Italy ETA 2nd Sep. Will be interesting to see the next destination after that. I would assume Zeebrugge somewhere around middle of the month.

ELEKTRA is currently out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. As Mr Miserable earlier mentioned, some ships are keeping their AIS turned off on purpose when they travel this part of the world and usually pop back up in the Red Sea. Scheduled ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton now 15th Sep 8am.

GRAND RUBY is out of AIS range in the Arabian sea around a day behind ELEKTRA. Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is in Bay of Bengal heading towards the southern tip of Sri Lanka. She has fairly calm seas ahead of her so should expect to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is sailing at around 16kts in the Laccadive Sea just passing souther tip of India with ETA 8th September to Suez. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

As I said previously I am also keeping an eye on DIONYSOS LEADER, she is currently in teh Gulf of Aden heading towards the Red Sea and Suez evening of 3rd Sep. Let's see her destination afterwards.

Last edited:
Another daily "mini" ship update as Mr Miserable is away. (Hope he comes back soon!)
GLOVIS COMPANION has arrived at Zeebrugge and is unloading Teslas. Enjoy your new cars when they get there!

LAKE GENEVA is in Bay of Biscay north of Spain heading towards Zeebrugge. ETA 2nd Sep 4pm.

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean headed to Italy ETA 2nd Sep. Will be interesting to see the next destination after that. I would assume Zeebrugge somewhere around middle of the month.

ELEKTRA is currently out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. As Mr Miserable earlier mentioned, some ships are keeping their AIS turned off on purpose when they travel this part of the world and usually pop back up in the Red Sea. Scheduled ETA to Suez still 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep 2pm.

GRAND RUBY is out of AIS range in the Arabian sea around a day behind ELEKTRA. Heading straight for Suez with ETA of 7th Sep.

TRITON ACE is in Bay of Bengal heading towards the southern tip of Sri Lanka. She has fairly calm seas ahead of her so should expect to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is sailing at around 16kts in the Laccadive Sea just passing souther tip of India with ETA 8th September to Suez. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

As I said previously I am also keeping an eye on DIONYSOS LEADER, she is currently in teh Gulf of Aden heading towards the Red Sea and Suez evening of 3rd Sep. Let's see her destination afterwards.
Amazing, thank you. Why would ships keep their AIS off on purpose?

ELEKTRA is currently out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. As Mr Miserable earlier mentioned, some ships are keeping their AIS turned off on purpose when they travel this part of the world and usually pop back up in the Red Sea. Scheduled ETA to Suez still 5th Sep and Southampton 14th Sep 2pm.

It looks like ELEKTRA has a delayed arrival of 15th September at 8:00am according to the sources below:

Neither Grand Ruby or Triton Ace are appearing here yet. Given they’re only a few days behind Elektra and she’s been on here for over a week, I’m not sure if that suggests they won’t be calling at Southampton.

This schedule only shows ships that are being run by Wallenius & Wilhelmsen Logistics hence you will not see other companies ships.

It looks like ELEKTRA has a delayed arrival of 15th September at 8:00am according to the sources below:

Good spot, I've updated it. Thanks.

ELEKTRA is currently out of AIS range in the Arabian sea. As Mr Miserable earlier mentioned, some ships are keeping their AIS turned off on purpose when they travel this part of the world and usually pop back up in the Red Sea. Scheduled ETA to Suez 5th Sep and Southampton now 15th Sep 8am.

I've got info today that my car should be unloaded at Zeebrugge at 10th Sep. (M3LR, white/black, aero, left hand drive, 322***)

Maybe this is the SFL Conductor's ETA?

Just received a delivery text from Tesla. My M3LR, white, 19” wheels VIN 322*** is due to be delivered on the 28th of September. Bit disappointed to be honest, as when I was allocated the car on the 17.08 and given the VIN (by telephone), I was told the car was due into Manchester on the 12th September. Ahh well, time to start tracking Elektra, Grand Ruby and Triton Ace.

Reactions: moodel_tree
Finally got the text too. Collecting in Manchester on 30th September, which was the only option. I asked about collecting from Southampton as I’m going on holiday on the 25th September. They still couldn’t see the ship name or arrival time, but expected it to be around the 24th so couldn’t be prepped in time for me to collect.

I don't see how any of the ships were watching aligns with that and it’s frustrating that they can’t be accurate. So my only option is to have someone collect it for me…

Status
Not open for further replies.