Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i’m from the Netherlands and i have placed my order on 23-08 from the excisting inventory. Its a M3LR. And after i have paid the deposit i got my VIN direct in the bill. Its 345*** in my Tesla account i can see that the delivery date is between 20-09 till 30-09. How can i know now when my tesla will arive in zeewolde BE

thanks m8 mine is rulled out for Triton Ace I hope to have one like this for ELEKTRA it was the only vessel around the dates they told me to be in Zeebrugge, the deliver time did not yet changed

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is due to zeebrugge on the 18th September and then Southampton on the 22nd. I think this will be your ship at the moment (and mine)

TRITON ACE is going to Germany from what I can see at the moment - Emdem and Bremerhaven

Hi folks,
I regret that I won't be in a position to contribute to the thread for a couple of weeks. My present location has an internet connection that is way to slow for me to provide any sort of meaningful contribution. I shall be back in mid-September. I hope everyone's deliveries go smoothly - it's worth the wait!
Mr M.

Hi folks,
I regret that I won't be in a position to contribute to the thread for a couple of weeks. My present location has an internet connection that is way to slow for me to provide any sort of meaningful contribution. I shall be back in mid-September. I hope everyone's deliveries go smoothly - it's worth the wait!
Mr M.
sounds like you might be on a ship :D

Hi folks,
Mr M.
If you need money for bail, post a message with your location and we'll send someone right over. The secret word is "Cybertruck".

We all love you here.

1630513528830.png

As it seems Mr Miserable will be "out of play" :cool: for a couple more weeks I will do my best to provide some daily mini updates until then (sorry no fancy graphics here).
There is not much to update in the coming few days as the ships are sailing the bigger oceans and are randomly turning their transponders off due to "security". I will expect more interesting updates to come over the weekend when we see the ships starting to reach Suez.

LAKE GENEVA is now north of Guernsey in the English channel. She is expected in Zeebrugge tomorrow at 4pm.

SFL CONDUCTOR is currently in the mediterranean headed to Livorno in Italy, ETA tomorrow. I would expect her to reach Zeebrugge in around 2 weeks time.

ELEKTRA and GRAND RUBY are both out of AIS range currently and would expect to only provide a further update in 2-3 days once they get to the red sea. Scheduled ETA for ELEKTRA to Suez is still 5th Sep and Southampton now 15th Sep 8am. GRAND RUBY is approx 1 day behind.

TRITON ACE is in Bay of Bengal heading towards the southern tip of Sri Lanka. Should still expect to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is in the Arabian sea between Yemen and India with ETA 8th September to Suez. Will also be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

As I said previously I am also keeping an eye on DIONYSOS LEADER, she is currently in the Red Sea expected to reach Suez evening of 3rd Sep. Let's see her destination afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.