Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L
A little bit off-topic but one of the cameras where I tend to check for incoming ships to Southampton has had a wild day today!

First there was a fairly big meteorite that was in some other news too late last night

And today the Isle of Wight ferries check-in booth was demolished by a truck.

Never a dull moment! :cool:
WOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got confirmed by my Tesla adviser that my TM3P is onboard Grand Ruby :) Destination is Denmark, estimated delivery date is the 21st - 30th of September, so think that plan will hold water as ETA Zeebrugge should be the 16th of September.. Vin xxx33399x.
Then my Performance might be on Grand Ruby aswell.

Destination is also Denmark but estimated delivery is 23-30 september.

My Tesla advisor wont tell me which ship its on :(

Daily update for 07/09/2021 Q3 ships

1631043438631.png

SFL CONDUCTOR is in the English channel after taking a small detour to pick up a pilot from Brixham, UK. She is heading towards Zeebrugge with ETA tomorrow morning 7am.

ELEKTRA is on her way in the Mediterranean travelling at 19kts towards Southampton, ETA for 14th Sep 5am. The Mediterranean and Atlantic is in a calm state currently so not seeing any further delays right now. ETA Zeebrugge 19th Sep.

GRAND RUBY has reached Suez waiting area and will be transitioning overnight/in the morning to the Mediterranean. ETA Southampton 16th Sep and Zeebrugge around 17-18th Sep.

TRITON ACE is back on the map and I am correcting her position today as they were the wrong way around yesterday with Glovis Splendor. She is about to reach Red Sea tonight, expected to make the current ETA to Suez that is 10th Sep. ETA to Southampton around 18th Sep as scheduled and Zeebrugge 20th Sep.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is almost midway up the Red Sea, ETA to Suez 9th Sep 2pm, a day later than originally planned. Will be interesting to see her destination after passing through the canal.

DIONYSOS LEADER is arriving in a couple of hours to Derince in Turkey. I have removed her from the map for now, but she is still scheduled to arrive 21st Sep to Zeebrugge so could have some Tesla's onboard for Q3.

THEBEN is also another ship to keep an eye out on, looked for quite a while not to be a Tesla ship but is heading to Zeebrugge ETA 15th Sep. This ship is not scheduled to stop in Southampton until 27th Sep. She is currently sailing very closeby to Elektra. They departed from Shanghai within days of eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.