Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAND RUBY is showing on the Southampton arrivals for 17th @5:30am.

Reactions: padde_gap and Talon
GRAND RUBY is showing on the Southampton arrivals for 17th @5:30am.

Yes!!! Well done for keep checking…great news for all :)

I got my delivery date text when GR arrived at Suez. She’s the one I’m following.

Seems to be some misconception here recently that ships "have" to come via Southampton first before going Zeebrugge. If you look at previous Mr Miserable posts and quarters, in plenty of cases the vessels go first to Zeebrugge and then Southampton. It really depends on their schedules afterwards and how they have been loaded. I'd expect not only Grand Ruby but most likely Glovis Splendor and Triton Ace to do this as well. The sailing from Zeebrugge to Southampton is only like ~12-16 hours if even that.

Reactions: Magstauk
Yes!!! Well done for keep checking…great news for all :)

I got my delivery date text when GR arrived at Suez. She’s the one I’m following.
I actually wish I never found this forum, my head is fried and I am even more confused than ever now. I thought my car was on Grand Ruby, now it looks like Elektra. However, if this is correct then it is probably on Grand Ruby.

Anyway for anyone interested. Tesla have 2 transporters booked to take cars from Southampton to Belfast on Friday 17th, probably hitting the dealership on Monday 20th. I was kind of hoping mine would be on this consignment but who knows!!!

Reactions: oOoBu11sEyeoOo
I had the delivery text asking for address and then a reminder asking again. Turns out there are a few providers unable to send texts back to Tesla's landline number, so worth checking over chat (Sky mobile being one)
I’ve been abroad for the last 14 days so I’ve been unable to text back to them - I can text in the uk but the providers over here won’t allow it
So I had to email my lease company with my address for delivery as the live chat option never shows up for me

Reactions: TesTed
I’ve been abroad for the last 14 days so I’ve been unable to text back to them - I can text in the uk but the providers over here won’t allow it
So I had to email my lease company with my address for delivery as the live chat option never shows up for me
Live chat hasn't been available for a week or two but I noticed it working again Thurs/Friday last week. It's currently working for me now.

Good evening all! Shipping update - 12am - Monday 13th September

SFL CONDUCTOR is anchored in Holland, where she will be unloading Teslas. Enjoy them when you receive them our Dutch friends!

ELEKTRA is now through the Celtic Sea and heading towards the English Channel at a speed of 17.6 knots (roughly 20mph... does she not have the acceleration boost upgrade?!), Her ETA is still 7pm, so not long at all. A quick reminder she is headed to both the eastern and western docks in Southampton before heading to Zeebrugge.

GRAND RUBY is currently transitioning through the Strait of Gibraltar where her speed will be reduced slightly. Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 16th Sep 4am, and Southampton (as mentioned above) shortly after that. It looks like she is still going to unload Tesla's in the UK after all!

TRITON ACE is heading to Koper in Slovenia, with an ETA of 14th Sep 9pm. It looks like she will then head towards the UK and unload more vehicles.

GLOVIS SPLENDOR is just south of Italy and heading straight to Zeebrugge, Etna 18th Sep 6am. We believe she is then going to come back to Southampton after.

DIONYSOS LEADER is just about to dock at Livorno in the next couple of years. It will be interesting to see her location after this.

THEBEN - who is sailing pretty much next to ELEKTRA - is heading to Zeebrugge and her ETA is 14th Sep 2am.

I will provide further more detailed info on Tuesday, once ELEKTRA has docked.

Status
Not open for further replies.