Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There she is :)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-31 um 22.18.07.png

Reactions: petterware
I think you'll find the AIS is always on. It uses VHF so has limited range. So, deep sea you will not see it on most tracking apps. It will only show when in VHF range of land.
Welcome, but you need to scroll back a few pages, where I explain exactly why they (both LAKE FUXIAN and LAKE GENEVA) switched off their AIS transmitters.
HELIOS RAY will do the same thing in a day or two.

Hi.

Just registered as a member, and must say I am impressed with your work and dedication Mr. M.
I just bought a used TMX 2018, but will not get it from its current owner before he recives his Y.
He is in Bergen, Norway and has been told by Tesla to expect his november/december, but no confirmation as of now.

Can i expect that his Y may be on one of the ships that dock in Norway in november?

Hey Mr M, just an update from Singapore. Some have gotten delivery dates starting next Monday, so I suspect that Hoegh Kobe did unload some Teslas last week. I am not too familiar with the customs process over here, but I believe that Monday comes a bit too soon for Hoegh Tracer which arrives here on Saturday, as some customers have deliveries on Monday morning.

TALIA has finally departed Southampton following a 24 hr delay. Her ETA for Zeebrugge is 2300 tonight meaning that she won't be alongside until the small hours of Tuesday. The ship was originally scheduled to arrive in Zeebrugge on 31 Oct and so EU customers with cars on this ship should expect their anticipated delivery dates to slip right.

LAKE FUXIAN is currently, as forecasted here, in the vanguard of her convoy transitting the Suez Canal but helpfully has already declared that her destination is Zeebrugge with an ETA of 9 Nov. She will need to average around 17kts to arrive on time - not impossible by any means but a possibly a bit of a challenge in November.

LAKE GENEVA has still to switch her AIS back on and so if she follows the example of LAKE FUXIAN we can expect this shortly before entering the Gulf of Suez when she is abeam Hurghada later tonight. She will unload in Koper, Slovenia on 6 Nov and then head to Ashdod, Israel on 11 Nov.

GEN SinSuz.png

HELIOS RAY is currently maintaining 17 Kts across the Arabian Sea. She is still leading HOEGH KOBE and VIKING OCEAN by about 180NM.
HELIOS RAY is heading to Southampton and I expect her to arrive around 17 Nov with VIKING OCEAN arriving 24hrs later. HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 NOV after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk in Europe with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo

Helios to SUZ.png

NABUCCO is continuing to maintain 17kts off the coast of Vietnam enroute to her refuel stop off Singapore which she will reach on Wednesday. I am still waiting for confirmation that this is a Tesla ship but hopefully that will come in the next week or so. She is due to arrive in Southampton on 27 Nov and Zeebrugge on 29 Nov. She is a big ship and could be carrying around 4500 Teslas.

NUC Leg1.png

HOEGH TRACER has departed Shanghai on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. It's therefore not beyond the realms of possibility that she could be carrying some Teslas although she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is currently passing to the east of Taiwan at just over 15 kts.

HYPERION RAY departed Shanghai yesterday enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov. She is currently about 100NM north of Taiwan making 17kts.

I note that NEPTUNE KOPER is due to arrive alongside Shanghai tonight. She was a Tesla ship in Q3 which delivered to Koper (who'd have guessed?) and so the hope is that she is on repeat business.

Hey Mr M, just an update from Singapore. Some have gotten delivery dates starting next Monday, so I suspect that Hoegh Kobe did unload some Teslas last week. I am not too familiar with the customs process over here, but I believe that Monday comes a bit too soon for Hoegh Tracer which arrives here on Saturday, as some customers have deliveries on Monday morning.
I suspect HOEGH TRACER then. I suggest a VIN input into Hoegh My Cargo.
There is little for Tesla to do once the cars are released by Customs and so Monday for the first deliveries might be OK.

Hi.

Just registered as a member, and must say I am impressed with your work and dedication Mr. M.
I just bought a used TMX 2018, but will not get it from its current owner before he recives his Y.
He is in Bergen, Norway and has been told by Tesla to expect his november/december, but no confirmation as of now.

Can i expect that his Y may be on one of the ships that dock in Norway in november?
I haven't got a firm grip on MY deliveries to Norway however a delivery this month is quite possible but certainly by Christmas. Just keep an eye on this thread and if I have an update for Norway I will post it.

Just looking at Drammen webcams, it looks like they have resumed moving cars from the pier to the staging area near the main gate. They are running out of space and so the transporters will need to arrive soon!

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 12.00.07.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jhnbssll
Hi!

I've ordered my Model 3 Std + and am being told the car will be in the UK by end of Feb, assuming a March Delivery..

Am I being realistic? When would my car be anticipated to be built and shipped?

TIA
Sounds good.
If you are wanting a 22 plate, then the car will be made and shipped in late Jan to arrive here towards the end of Feb.
Be warned though, there will be a Tesla delivery frenzy in March with Model Y adding to the rush.

JASPER ARROW is about to depart Shanghai for Singapore - this is likely to be your ship!

I'm also wondering whether this ship will continue on to the UAE afterwards.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.