Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries​

@skateboarder now I also found out that in the Danish Tesla website, they don't have the chat option! That's why I couldn't find it!!
I changed location to UK and boom! there is it!! :)
Talked with a lady by the name of Katy; super quick at providing help and kind. Unfortunately she confirmed I don't have a VIN number allocated! 🙄😢
Thanks again for the tip on the chat allocation.

Reactions: skateboarder
@Mr. M

I got my VIN but where can i check it to see on which vessel it could be? You thought my Model Y ordered on Sept. 15th could be on Hoegh Kobe but when i enter my VIN -> "Sorry, we are unable to locate your shipment. Please check the numbers and try again, or contact your local Höegh Autoliners' office."

Hi @Mr Miserable great work on this thread. Just spotted this article about the Nabucco just being delivered. Read here

Is this a different ship and/or does it throw doubt it is already in service? Assume they would load it up for its maiden voyage to Europe? Not clear from the article. Thanks!

Edited to say that I found the route and looks like it is as predicted. Hope there are no teething issues!

Last edited:
Reactions: Elmet
@Mr. M

I got my VIN but where can i check it to see on which vessel it could be? You thought my Model Y ordered on Sept. 15th could be on Hoegh Kobe but when i enter my VIN -> "Sorry, we are unable to locate your shipment. Please check the numbers and try again, or contact your local Höegh Autoliners' office."
your's may be together with mine, got VIN about 2 days ago, today got a delivery date. Since I couldn't find the VIN on Hoegh website I can only assume it's either LAKE GENEVA or it was in TALIA. I'm quite confused right now.

NABUCCO is on the move to Suez! ETA 16th November.

I've not geeked-out this much over shipping since I tracked my PowerBook G4 from Shanghai to Eindhoven in 2005! Not even certain my car is aboard NABUCCO but it passes the time until I get a progress update from Tesla!
Same! You haven’t lived until you’ve tracked a shipping vessel, viewed the pictures and stalked the captain on Facebook!

@skateboarder now I also found out that in the Danish Tesla website, they don't have the chat option! That's why I couldn't find it!!
I changed location to UK and boom! there is it!! :)
Talked with a lady by the name of Katy; super quick at providing help and kind. Unfortunately she confirmed I don't have a VIN number allocated! 🙄😢
Thanks again for the tip on the chat allocation.
Hours of fun. @Oxstock has done some great work on working out how the allocation of VINs tie in with shipping movements see post number 6775

Reactions: Oxstock
Strange.. You got your VIN the same day I did, and I haven't got my delivery date set yet. I have a feeling that I'll get mine set to end of November (alot of Swedes got theirs at the end of November).

If that's the case, then what we saw a few days back was VIN assignments from two different vessels at the same time that probably are ETA 10 days apart from each other. That would point to the fact that VINs are either assigned directly after departure or around Suez. Perhaps that's old news... 🤷‍♂️

Strange.. You got your VIN the same day I did, and I haven't got my delivery date set yet. I have a feeling that I'll get mine set to end of November (alot of Swedes got theirs at the end of November).

If that's the case, then what we saw a few days back was VIN assignments from two different vessels at the same time that probably are ETA 10 days apart from each other. That would point to the fact that VINs are either assigned directly after departure or around Suez. Perhaps that's old news... 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, since ours got assigned at the same time I was assuming it was the same ship, but then there is another thing I just thought of, in the case of Sweden, I assume they will unload in Zeebrugge and then load into another ship to Sweden, I wonder if those extra days are for that.

Yeah, since ours got assigned at the same time I was assuming it was the same ship, but then there is another thing I just thought of, in the case of Sweden, I assume they will unload in Zeebrugge and then load into another ship to Sweden, I wonder if those extra days are for that.
I don't think they are shipping them to Sweden by boat. Usually they load the teslas on train or road transportation. So it's actually closer than PT..

Anyways, I'm still waiting to hear from my SA regarding vessel name

Reactions: Mr Miserable
I’m new here and respect mr. M for your work!

I spoke with my Tesla store yesterday and they could not give my a delivery day, they could just say late November early December.

But he said something interesting, and the cars are coming to Bergen by ship, as it did last time. Do anyone now which ship who was in Bergen last time?

Morning all, thought it would be worth sharing that I received a VIN throughout the night (approx 10pm-00:00 last night), many others too. I expect a ship was loaded throughout the night in Shanghai?

Mr M, any ideas?

Last edited:
I’m new here and respect mr. M for your work!

I spoke with my Tesla store yesterday and they could not give my a delivery day, they could just say late November early December.

But he said something interesting, and the cars are coming to Bergen by ship, as it did last time. Do anyone now which ship who was in Bergen last time?
God morgen!

If that is the case, where would she dock? Bergen Havn/ Ågotnes? I cant see any cargo ships coming in November/December. Is there an other place to dock? Do we know what ship brought them to Bergen last time?

God morgen!

If that is the case, where would she dock? Bergen Havn/ Ågotnes? I cant see any cargo ships coming in November/December. Is there an other place to dock? Do we know what ship brought them to Bergen last time?
Morning,

The last delivery arrived at Bergen Havn, Dokken. Can't remember the name of the vessel, unfortunately.
My SA in Bergen informed me that they are expecting delivery end November/early December.

Status
Not open for further replies.