Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, thought it would be worth sharing that I received a VIN throughout the night (approx 10pm-00:00 last night), many others too. I expect a ship was loaded throughout the night in Shanghai?

Mr M, any ideas?
Most likely NABUCCO. VINs are usually assigned after loading and on their way. It probably did the assigning after the refuel in Singapore yesterday.

Morning,

The last delivery arrived at Bergen Havn, Dokken. Can't remember the name of the vessel, unfortunately.
My SA in Bergen informed me that they are expecting delivery end November/early December.
Thank you. Ill have a look and see if i see any vessels it might be. I have also heard delivery end of November/ beginning of December.
Thought mabye the cars to Bergen would be going through Drammen on the 6th or 11th of November though.

Based on Mr. M daily updates it looks like she is heading straight to Zeebrugge. Since @Oxstock is in London, I would imagine he is looking for a vessel heading to Southampton.
From this update 2021 Shipping Movements it looks like she's heading to Southampton:
NABUCCO has arrived off Singapore and is presently refuelling. She is heading to Southampton 25 Nov and Zeebrugge 27 Nov

LAKE FUXION is making good progress across the Med in fine weather. She is heading for Zeebrugge and will arrive on 9 Nov.

FUX Med.png

LAKE GENEVA has left the Suez Canal behind and is now heading to Koper where she will arrive on Saturday night. The weather is looking fine for her voyage although the sea looks pretty rough off Alabania at the moment.

GEN Kop.png

HELIOS RAY is maintaining her AIS blackout. My estimated position on the chart should nevertheless be pretty accurate. I reckon she is just entering the Gulf of Aden and about to change course and head SW down the Gulf towards the entrance to the Red Sea. She is heading to Ashdod Israel intially where she will arrive on 10 Nov. Thereafter she will head to Southampton arriving around 19/20 Nov.

Helios to SUZ.png

HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo. She is about 180NM behind HELIOS RAY and making around 17kts. I haven't done a chart for her because she is more or less where HELIOS RAY is on the scale of chart I'm using.

VIKING OCEAN is still doggedly maintaining about 20NM behind HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 17/18 Nov.

NABUCCO completed refuelling off Singapore yesterday and is now maintaining 16 kts through the Straits of Malacca. She is heading to Southampton 25 Nov and Zeebrugge 27 Nov.

NUC Leg 2.png

HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo ) but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is in the South China Sea and is now just 80 NM ahead of HYPERION RAY and making 16kts.

Tracer leg 1.png

HYPERION RAY is enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov although we don't actually know that is where she is headed. We won't know her actual destination until she leaves the Suez Canal. She is currently in the South China Sea and 80NM directly behind HOEGH TRACER.

Last edited:
I have been assigned a VIN as well. It was probably already assigned but I missed one financial document for my trade in. Once I uploaded that document this morning, a VIN appeared directly. So then of november should be possible. I will keep you up to date.

Mr M, really appreciate all the work you're putting in to provide all the information around the vessels. It's really enjoyable to read! Thanks for that!

Reactions: Oxstock
I have been assigned a VIN as well. It was probably already assigned but I missed one financial document for my trade in. Once I uploaded that document this morning, a VIN appeared directly. So then of november should be possible. I will keep you up to date.

Mr M, really appreciate all the work you're putting in to provide all the information around the vessels. It's really enjoyable to read! Thanks for that!
I echo this.

LAKE FUXION is making good progress across the Med in fine weather. She is heading for Zeebrugge and will arrive on 9 Nov.

View attachment 729177
LAKE GENEVA has left the Suez Canal behind and is now heading to Koper where she will arrive on Saturday night. The weather is looking fine for her voyage although the sea looks pretty rough off Alabania at the moment.

View attachment 729178
HELIOS RAY is maintaining her AIS blackout. My estimated position on the chart should nevertheless be pretty accurate. I reckon she is just entering the Gulf of Aden and about to change course and head SW down the Gulf towards the entrance to the Red Sea. She is heading to Ashdod Israel intially where she will arrive on 11 Nov. Thereafter she will head to Southampton arriving around 19/20 Nov.

View attachment 729179
HOEGH KOBE is not a Tesla chartered ship and is on a scheduled service however we know she is carrying some MY. She will eventually arrive in Zeebrugge on 22 Nov after making a number of stops on the way. Those folk with a VIN can check to see if their car is onboard a Hoegh ship by entering their VIN here My Cargo. She is about 180NM behind HELIOS RAY and making around 17kts. I haven't done a chart for her because she is more or less where HELIOS RAY is on the scale of chart I'm using.

VIKING OCEAN is still doggedly maintaining about 20NM behind HOEGH KOBE and is heading for Southampton. I estimate she will arrive there around 17/18 Nov.

NABUCCO completed refuelling off Singapore yesterday and is now maintaining 16 kts through the Straits of Malacca. She is heading to Southampton 25 Nov and Zeebrugge 27 Nov.

View attachment 729180
HOEGH TRACER is on a scheduled service following much the same route as HOEGH KOBE. We have already seen evidence that she is carrying some Teslas (check your VIN on My Cargo ) but she won't arrive in Zeebrugge until 4 Dec. She is in the South China Sea and is now just 80 NM ahead of HYPERION RAY and making 16kts.

View attachment 729181
HYPERION RAY is enroute to Suez. She is very likely to be a Tesla ship. I would estimate her arrival in Zeebrugge to be around 28 Nov although we don't actually know that is where she is headed. We won't know her actual destination until she leaves the Suez Canal. She is currently in the South China Sea and 80NM directly behind HOEGH TRACER.
Hi,

Do you think that Lake Fuxian, at this speed, could make it to Zeebrugge earlier than expected?

Thanks

Vehicles are usually matched to customer orders approx 10-12 after a vessel departs shanghai
Correction: Vehicles are usually matched to customer orders approx 1-2 days after a vessel departs shanghai, so if you note the date your VIN suddenly appears (hidden) on your account page, then explore what vessels departed 1-2 days prior to this date and voila you have your vessel name

Status
Not open for further replies.