Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I see the captain added a new post about refueling in Singapour: https://www.facebook.com/groups/10163631555/user/1442806663/

It's very cool to be able to see this kind of info and sharing of pictures. There is also an article about this ship: Sjöfartstidningen - Svenskflaggade nybygget Nabucco levererat

For those still wondering what is the name of the ship carrying their car, once you get your VIN, just ask Tesla on the online chat (a bubble visible on the new car configurator or on available cars page), it works quite well and allows us to confirm new ship names like NABUCCO recently or ALTAIR LEADER. Thank you!

• Informative
Reactions: jbcarioca and Algy
Hey there, longtime lurker, first time poster.

There seems to be some confusion about the VIN to Vessel time gap that tells you which boat your Tesla is on.
It used to be assumed it was a few days after leaving Shanghai, but an absolute madlad on here tracked everyone's VIN announcements and found it was actually 2 weeks and often coincided with arriving in Singapore.

Which fits well with me as I got my VIN 2 days ago (source code, still no text) when NABUCCO docked for fueling in Singapore.
(M3 LR Red w&b ordered 8/10, finance approved 11/10)

Thank you for your hard work Mr M. I've been on here a month avidly waiting for my VIN, and now awaiting your reports with these movement plotting!

So let me get this right, you ordered on Oct 23 and got vin in source yesterday and you're expecting delivery around Nov 27. Yet I ordered on Aug 25 (2 months prior), got vin in source today (might have been yesterday)... that is just so wrong 🤣

If it makes you feel better I ordered on June 8th and have a provisional delvery date of December 2nd 😂 The delay wasn't with Tesla though, that was all Kinto... It is a company car, so no opportunity to switch providers, just had to continue to hit my bloodied head against the proverbial wall until they finally fixed the problems... :rolleyes: 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.