Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Lake Fuxian is docked, I wonder if anyone can get a picture of her as they get the cars out!
Not likely unless it's by someone with access to the pier.
If you have a look at Google street view you can see that it's very well fenced off, which considering the value of the cargo that's parked there is not too much of a surprise!
In Southampton there were some very good live webcams but 'Mr Jobsworth' reckoned it threatened security of the port and got his legal department to produce a threatening letter. Complete nonsense of course but really expensive to effectively counter. Nutters of course can bring the port to a standstill by glueing themselves to the entrance with complete impunity.... but I digress....

VIN found in source today ordered 18/9 gray black seats spoke with Tesla that confirmed my Y to be on Altair Leader expected Zeebrügge 18/11 expected delivery in Denmark around ultimo week 47 primo week 48 …

im excited
It seems that only cars destined to Denmark are aboard ALTAIR LEADER. She's currently heading for Athens from Turkey.

Hi everyone,

New here as a member, after following this thread for the last 6 weeks. Great to read all the comments and thanks a lot Mr Miserable for the super content every day !!

After a bumpy ride I received my VIN this evening.
LRWYGCEK0MC1xxxxx
Model Y LR, Pearl White ext., Black int. 19" rims.
Reservation on 12th of March,
Ordered the 29th of Sept.
ETA 19th of Dec. a Sunday ??

Am I correct that this is a 2021 model and not a 2022 because of the “M” in the VIN ?

Any idea if the ship has already left ?

Thanks in advance for your reactions and keep up the good work !
Funny, same config, same pick-up location ETA 20th of Dec. see you in Tilburg :p

True, this was 'the bumpy ride' ;-)
Problem was the tow hitch... While ordering you could allready select the tow hitch, even though it is an after market product. Tesla and I were both waiting 5,5 weeks for the VIN to pop up, when last week one Tesla-colleage found out the whole order was waiting for the tow hitch to be deliverd (which is not availebale right now)... Only then the VIN could be matched. So than the tow hitch was deleted from the order and within two days my VIN was there !😅
So : if you're also waiting long for your VIN and you have a tow hitch selected : find out if it (the order;)) hangs on that !
Tow hitch is not an aftermarket option, it is a unibody part of the actual chassis of the vehicle. It can not be added nor removed unless you take a chain saw to it which doubt seriously anyone may wish to take a chain saw to the chassis

That is interesting - thanks for posting it. It's the first indication that HYPERION RAY may be a Tesla ship and that she's coming to Southampton.
A ship is definitely arriving on 25 Nov, that's for sure - the question is whether it's HYPERION RAY or NABUCCO.
According to one (usually reliable) source NABUCCO is not actually scheduled to arrive in Southampton until 26 Nov and HYPERION RAY could easily overtake her.
We shall see.....
Nabucco! Hyperion Ray arrives closed to 28 Nov

Tow hitch is not an aftermarket option, it is a unibody part of the actual chassis of the vehicle. It can not be added nor removed unless you take a chain saw to it which doubt seriously anyone may wish to take a chain saw to the chassis
This is Model Y we're talking about.

Screenshot 2021-11-09 at 16.25.55.png

• Informative
Reactions: transpondster
Status
Not open for further replies.