Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I called telsa sales today and asked about delivery. They informed that the car is on the way to Finland but they do not know on which vessel.
However last known location was Zeebrugge, meaning that I was wrong when estimating that the car would be on Grand Dahlia.
Now I am a bit confused, which were the two last vessels unloading model Y's at Zeebrugge?

Last edited:
Lucky you! I got info from Tesla that delivery of My TM3 LR on Hoegh Tracer is delayed in Poland untill Feb. VIN disappeared on website … but we were assured to get 2022 VIN with “old” price.

Any vessels name you expect to arrive EU around mid of Jan 22?
There’s one thing that makes me happy our deliveries got delayed: Ryzen cpus coming in 2022 3/Y models. I hope I’m not mistaken.

VIKING BRAVERY is now in the Adriatic however she will now dock in Koper tomorrow (Sunday 12)
Cars from her will be distributed throughout Europe.

HOEGH TRACER is now entering the English Channel and her speed has increased to just under 18kts.
She is heading to Zeebrugge with an ETA of tomorrow afternoon which is achievable.
The cars on this ship should have arrived on 4 Dec and so it will now be a logistical nightmare to distribute these, especially since many of them have already been reallocated. In any previous quarter no expense would have been spared to ensure all these cars would be delivered by 31 Dec however Elon has recently imposed a budgetary constraint to stop this happening and so it may well mean that some customers will find their delivery slipping into 2022.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

GRAND DAHLIA is making 15 kts as she crosses the Bay of Biscay. The latest port schedule shows her arriving into Southampton at 15:30 tomorrow. She will now not arrive into Zeebrugge until Monday evening at the earliest.

PARADISE ACE has now entered the Bay of Biscay and is making nearly 17kts.
She will dock in Southampton as soon as GRAND DAHLIA departs which is currently scheduled for mid-morning Monday.
Accordingly her Zeebrugge ETA will be more likely to be late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

HYPERION RAY is already crossing the Gulf of Cadiz on her voyage to Ashdod, Israel.
She is expected to arrive in Ashdod in the early hours 16 Dec, which she is looking good to achieve.

1639236086914.png

Main Highway came from Zeebrugge. The parking space on the left side of the boat was empty earlier. Im sure you can spot a couple of Tesla there:)

Is it possible to confirm that Main Highway are carrying Teslas?
I would think so but if you watch the webcam Holman Syd tomorrow it should be confirmed. They have swept the Tesla staging area of snow and I expect to see them move cars from the quayside into the staging area tomorrow.

It's worth noting that MAIN HIGHWAY has departed to Tananger and so I expect she will unload some there too. (and then head up to Bergen and Trondheim?)

VIKING BRAVERY has arrived in Koper. Cars from her will be distributed throughout Europe.

HOEGH TRACER is finally approaching Zeebrugge and will dock in a couple of hours time.
The only webcam that has a chance of catching sight of HOEGH TRACER as she enters the port is this one however it seems to be out of action at the moment.
If you have a VIN you can check to see if your car is aboard this ship - My cargo

GRAND DAHLIA is off the Isle of Wight poised to enter Southampton at 15:30.
There are numerous webcams around the Solent and Hamble you can use to follow her progress.
This one will give a good view of her as she heads up the Solent.
She is unlikely to arrive in Zeebrugge until tomorrow evening at the earliest.

PARADISE ACE is currently racing up the English Channel at nearly 19kts. I don't know why she is rushing because she will not dock in Southampton until GRAND DAHLIA departs, which is currently scheduled for tomorrow mid-morning.
Accordingly her Zeebrugge ETA will be more likely to be late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

HYPERION RAY has entered the Mediterranean on her voyage to Ashdod, Israel.
She is expected to arrive in Ashdod in the early hours 16 Dec, which she is looking good to achieve.

I would think so but if you watch the webcam Holman Syd tomorrow it should be confirmed. They have swept the Tesla staging area of snow and I expect to see them move cars from the quayside into the staging area tomorrow.

It's worth noting that MAIN HIGHWAY has departed to Tananger and so I expect she will unload some there too. (and then head up to Bergen and Trondheim?)
That is correct. Main Highway are on its way Drammen - Tananger - Bergen - Trondheim.

I am taking delivery in Bergen, but have no date yet. First VIN (399xxx) is onboard Hoegh Tracer. Earlier this week i got a new VIN (420xxx). Can’t find any info on new VIN. Crossing my fingers and hoping it’s on Main Highway.

Thanks for link to webcam 😊

With cars from at least 6 different ships - by my count - being delivered in December, this last month of the year is very likely to be a monster in terms of Tesla registrations in the UK.

Caveats: some of the cars that reached Southampton at the end of Nov. (aboard VIKING OCEAN, HELIOS RAY) will have been delivered in November. But definitely not all of them. Equally, some of the cars that are reaching Southampton aboard the GRAND DAHLIA and PARADISE ACE will likely be delivered in January 2022, but again, most will find their long-term home this month.

I have a collection at Thorpe Park, UK, scheduled for 15th December, M3 LR. Is it likely that the car is already in UK or could it still be aboard one of the two ships coming in to Southampton?
Had my VIN & REG from 21 Nov...was due to collect 1 Dec but Tesla delivery moved it to 15 Dec...couldn't find out if vehicle was already in UK or on a recent ship for Thorpe Park collections...still have VIN and REG from 21 Nov so not sure how far in advance Tesla arrange these things...I had to move to 18 Dec so some pics of vehicles would be great as might see my one 📷...hope it's still there until then and doesn't get put on inventory 😬😅

Last time I checked AUTO ECO is going from Zeebrugge to Drammen tomorrow and VIKING AMBER is going to Drammen 15th of December.
These 2 might be one of your vessels. You could try tracking your vin on this site tomorrow, but I think it's down or something I couldn't track.
Where did you find that info? when i search on the schedule to AUTO ECO its going to bremerhaven and then St.Petersburg not to norway?

Status
Not open for further replies.