Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got notice about 2022.44.25. Includes Apple Music
1670955711344.png

steam is only S/X refresh, not all AMD vehicles? Are the AMD/Ryzen model 3/Y a lot less powerful? Thats a shame and really limits the usefulness to only a handful of vehicles (relatively)

media control is interesting - so you get more space back on the map screen, but also now if you scroll up you’re covering the traffic visualisatoin? honestly I don’t mind that so may leave the music player in expanded or semi-expanded more often.. main reason I always kept it compact was to avoid covering the map

Reactions: APotatoGod
Release notes

• Informative
Reactions: BitJam and smogne41
Model Y/3 AMD are expected to get Steam later. Right now only X/S.

How do you know this?

I don't. Someone asked this question before when I read an announcement and that was an answer. Could be Teslascope but not 100% sure.
Nobody knows yet. We just need to wait.

I have a thread in the model 3 subforum right now where Teslascope is saying model 3/Y wont ever get steam because they dont have a ryzen processor with a discrete CPU.

I agree with @buddhafree that we need to wait, but it I tend to think that Model 3 / Y will not get it, since even some model S/X with ryzen processors are not getting it right now (and there is a thread in the model S subforum right now complaining that its only 2022 Feb+ model S / X