Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Floor Mats - Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone else has been able to find these for the 2022, Tesla OEM says it's not available for this model and Weathertech shows only 2021. It appears that it may still be compatible with this year's model though just thought I would ask around.

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm awaiting my 2022 M3LR and just checked the Tesla website and ordered the floor mats since I heard they were often out of stock and didn't want to miss the opportunity. I went back to look at them afterwards and it says "not compatible with any of your vehicles" - is the interior of the 2022 the same as the 2021?

• Funny
Reactions: lUtriaNt
I was told floor mats are standard with LR M3. As for interior differences. I will note the dash wraps around the corners. I know this doesnt affect the mat clearance. Just wanted to note it.
Yes. The M3 LR comes with carpet mats. The SR+ doesn’t come with any. I had purchased some all weather OEM mats for the SR+ I kept when I sold the car. These mats fit perfectly in the LR.
Honestly, I haven’t even noticed the dash. 😀

Reactions: disneygirl420
EDD 3/12-3/31
M3 LR
Just saw your signature. I see you got the MSM as well. You are going to love the car. Here is a pic of mine tinted and ceramic coated (no wrap). I had SR+ partially wrapped in Xpel. I didn't wrap the LR.

Attachments

• IMG_7145.jpg
    IMG_7145.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 524
  • Love
Reactions: disneygirl420