Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Model S LR Headlight Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys,

Picked up my MS LR a couple weeks ago and so far I've been in love with it despite the many minor issues with the build quality. There were some small issues that I overlooked, but the longer I drive this car the more issues I seem to discover. I finally noticed at night my headlights seem a bit off. The right side is a bit blurred compared to the left. Any one have a similar issue? Are my headlights misaligned or fogged up or something? Any input is greatly appreciated!
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_0759.jpg

These are typical of Tesla’s new matrix lights. Lights are not uniform w black shadows (from those notch on the wall) at odd places. I have a Y and it does the same. I recently had an S Plaid w the new matrix headlights for the weekend and noticed the same. Even worse than my Y actually. Tesla replaced one of my headlights and it’s not any different.

And I adjust my lights using the menu multiple times. Don't stress if people flash at you then just lower it a little.

Reactions: CWEB604
I drove a ‘21 Model S this weekend. The headlights were horrible! So while the new matrix headlights are so so. They are way better than the old ones.
i owned the 21' model s refresh... i do agree the headlights were a complete joke for a 100k+ car.

i now own the 22' model s and those are a world of a difference, much better suited for a car at this price point.