Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Refreshed Model S / Plaid - Cup holder too small?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While we're on the topic...

Does anyone know if a 26oz Yeti Rambler will fit into the cupholders? And if not, into the door pockets?
Doesn't fit in the cup holder. Barely fits in the door pocket, but it will go in there. Once I get my 3d printer running again I'd like to design and print an insert for the deep center console compartment. A 26 is barely taller than the opening so it would have to be elevated somewhat.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 386
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    293.4 KB · Views: 213
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    423.7 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: fetar30310
Anyone know of a Yeti or Hydroflask model that DOES fit in the 2022 Model X cupholders? None of my current ones do, and I'd buy some new ones that fit well...
The 30oz Tumbler fits fine in the cup holder.

I also use this with my Soda Stream and it fits in the door pocket.

Tepist ThirtyO 30oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Bottle for Sodastream Machines – Stainless https://a.co/d/34vFSUy

Anyone know of an actual cup holder insert that fits in the newer Feb+ Refresh X and S? All the items out there seem to be for original refresh earlier models.
Unfortunately it seems an insert for newer design would make them too small? I don’t understand why Tesla did not make the rubber insert removable, and am happy my Oct refresh didn’t have it.

That takes some guts to pull that out! Looks like there is small gap below edge now? There are removable cup holders that will now fit in that space (that came out for early 2021+ before Tesla added their own rubber liner).

CA58A48E-09EC-4734-8FC0-0D69D586684F.jpeg

My 2022 Model S Plaid's cup holders are too small...

While a lot of you are asking about refreshed S cup holder inserts because your cup holders are too big, I found mine has 3 little rubbers that make my cup holders ridiculously small (that it can't even fit a regular workout bottle).

Anyone has this similar factory inserts? Any idea if those factory rubber stabilizer can be taken off?

Thanks
Have no idea what may be behind those stabilizers but I'm tempted to use my heat gun to soften them up to the size I need.

Reactions: jebinc
Doesn't fit in the cup holder. Barely fits in the door pocket, but it will go in there. Once I get my 3d printer running again I'd like to design and print an insert for the deep center console compartment. A 26 is barely taller than the opening so it would have to be elevated somewhat.
Did you end up making that insert? I would buy one from you. I have the 36 oz Rambler that used to fit perfectly in my '18 Model S, but it won't fit anywhere in the refresh.