Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday evening state of play:

GLOVIS CONDOR No change.
SFL COMPOSER No change. Still looking good to arrive in Southampton on Tuesday afternoon.
HELIOS RAY Anchored off Koper. Hopefully just waiting for NEPTUNE KOPER to depart.
MSC IMMACOLATA No Change. No AIS update. Should arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb
GRAND PIONEER After a brief stop at a Suez anchorage has continued on to ??.... no AIS update. She is 24hrs behind MSC IMMACOLATA

Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 20.13.16.png

RCC AMSTERDAM Still making excellent progress across the Arabian Sea.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

GLOVIS CHORUS Still looking good to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar
MORNING CARINA Currently in the Straits of Malacca. Southampton 13 Mar?

Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 20.17.20.png

GRAND DOLPHIN She is running 2 days behind MORNING CARINA
GLOVIS SYMPHONY currently racing to Suez. Could arrive Southampton 17 Mar

RCC CLASSIC is currently loading in Shanghai South.
Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 20.19.50.png

Other vessels:

CYGNUS LEADER has just departed Shanghai to Singapore but she wasn't alongside long enough in my opinion to be a Tesla ship so doesn't go on the watch list.
I'm now going to rule out MORNING LYNN as I don't think she is a Tesla vessel.
That leaves ARABIAN SEA to keep an eye on. There are however still no indications that she is carrying any Teslas.
She is due to arrive in Koper on 26 Feb.

Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 20.20.08.png

SFL COMPOSER Competition Result!

The results are in!

We have a BULLSEYE!

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O3 and within its Minor Square 11

The marksman who achieved this amazing feat is @Adambirch (O3 11) who was just 21 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)

In 2nd place was @Brilliant145 145 (O3 16) who was a mere 40 NM off target.
In 3rd Place was @M3France (O3 16) who also chose O3 16 but 6 days after @Adambirch had

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:
The most popular Major Square was O3
The most popular Minor Square overall was 9
If you had chosen that combination, which nobody did, you would have ended up 160 NM off target.

The RCC AMSTERDAM competition is still open. Click HERE to enter!
Excellent!!

SFL COMPOSER Competition Result!

The results are in!

We have a BULLSEYE!

At 1200z today the ship was located in Grid Square O3 and within its Minor Square 11

The marksman who achieved this amazing feat is @Adambirch (O3 11) who was just 21 NM off target. (Distance measured from the centre of the chosen square to the ship's position at midday)

In 2nd place was @Brilliant145 145 (O3 16) who was a mere 40 NM off target.
In 3rd Place was @M3France (O3 16) who also chose O3 16 but 6 days after @Adambirch had

Congratulations to all, but there isn't so much as even a cuddly toy to win!

Some trivia for you:
The most popular Major Square was O3
The most popular Minor Square overall was 9
If you had chosen that combination, which nobody did, you would have ended up 160 NM off target.

The RCC AMSTERDAM competition is still open. Click HERE to enter!
lol I’ll settle for 2nd place. I guess 3 years in the navy really paid off! 😅

Reactions: M3France
Sunday evening state of play:

GLOVIS CONDOR No change.
SFL COMPOSER No change. Still looking good to arrive in Southampton on Tuesday afternoon.
HELIOS RAY Anchored off Koper. Hopefully just waiting for NEPTUNE KOPER to depart.
MSC IMMACOLATA No Change. No AIS update. Should arrive in Southampton around 27 Feb
GRAND PIONEER After a brief stop at a Suez anchorage has continued on to ??.... no AIS update. She is 24hrs behind MSC IMMACOLATA

View attachment 771788

RCC AMSTERDAM Still making excellent progress across the Arabian Sea.
I expect her to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar.
Don't forget to enter the RCC AMSTERDAM competition!

GLOVIS CHORUS Still looking good to arrive in Southampton around 06 Mar
MORNING CARINA Currently in the Straits of Malacca. Southampton 13 Mar?

View attachment 771789

GRAND DOLPHIN She is running 2 days behind MORNING CARINA
GLOVIS SYMPHONY currently racing to Suez. Could arrive Southampton 17 Mar

RCC CLASSIC is currently loading in Shanghai South.View attachment 771790

Other vessels:

CYGNUS LEADER has just departed Shanghai to Singapore but she wasn't alongside long enough in my opinion to be a Tesla ship so doesn't go on the watch list.
I'm now going to rule out MORNING LYNN as I don't think she is a Tesla vessel.
That leaves ARABIAN SEA to keep an eye on. There are however still no indications that she is carrying any Teslas.
She is due to arrive in Koper on 26 Feb.

View attachment 771792
Which other company's import cars through Koper Mr.M ?

Which other company's import cars through Koper Mr.M ?
I don't know but looking at Google Earth - lots of them! Especially those that make white ones.
Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 22.11.59.png

A cursory web search shows cars from Japan, S Korea, Turkey, France and USA. So probably most of the majors.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any insight into why some UK October orders have not been allocated delivery dates? I ordered only a few hours after orders opened and was offered a car for the 19th Feb. I asked for it to be held until 1st March,but of course they reallocated it. I was told delivery would now be in March with 3 to 4 weeks advance notice,but I haven't had the delivery text. However they do seem to be scheduling deliveries from 1st March onwards, so why wasn't mine early in the queue?

Status
Not open for further replies.